Mill St/Glasgow Rd Junction Is Changing

HSS

Gladgow? Are we twinned with a town in Poland? [emoji23] 
I’m Glad I don’t Gow in a car these days. [emoji124][emoji581] [emoji3575] [emoji590] 
Did you not know that people have been spelling Gladgow incorrectly for many, many years and replacing the "d" with an "s"? :whistle

(phew, think I got away with that.)

As if that will stop eejits being eejits. [emoji23] 
If it isn’t to be used as an entrance or exit then it becomes a dead end but that doesn’t show on the proposal. [emoji848] 

As I said ...
I think we can all agree that it looks like a complete f**k up.

13 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Remember council drawings aren't always correct, there will no doubt be a gap at the junction similar to the one on Renfrew Road at Hamilton Street. emoji6.png

Shurely not?

Every planning application which mentions St Mirren always had a painstakingly accurate pencil cartoon attached…

… didn’t it?

Thanks for the attention Sir. Yes there are a few of us being aholes on the Forum, well spotted dude.

Anyway, I don't believe any poster on this Topic or recently on the Forum is using at least a second alias.

Can you check with the Webmaster and get back to us with the result as to whether your accusation is true or false.

Cheerio 

Haste you back dude.

34 minutes ago, shull said:

Thanks for the attention Sir. Yes there are a few of us being aholes on the Forum, well spotted dude.

Anyway, I don't believe any poster on this Topic or recently on the Forum is using at least a second alias.

Can you check with the Webmaster and get back to us with the result as to whether your accusation is true or false.

Cheerio 

Haste you back dude.

Well said Shull.

3 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

This thread is a perfect example of why I rarely visit this forum these days.

A discussion about an important local issue ruined by the usual multi-aliased attention seeking arseholes.

I do love these "this is a perfect example of why I rarely visit the forum these days" type of posts.

The need to tell everyone that you don't visit as often as you used to.  Now that is "attention seeking".

I haven't had a second alias posting on the Forum for many many many months.

I sometimes use another alias if "shull" gets banned or sin binned. Not happened for a while as my behaviour on here has been top class .

On 12/4/2023 at 3:56 PM, ALBIONSAINT said:

It’s just a piece in the jigsaw that is the project to get cars off the roads. Why do you think they are spending millions on bike lanes throughout  Renfrewshire. 

Like most people I am well aware of their desire to get cars off the road. My point was the mayhem that will ensue.

1 minute ago, buddiecat said:

Like most people I am well aware of their desire to get cars off the road. My point was the mayhem that will ensue.

It’s all part of the incompetence of the Green/SNP alliance. Unless you can cycle or walk for several miles you will be left behind. Bus routes cut weekly now (Johnston castle and Cochrane Castle no service at all) Poor ferry services, Poor rail services, it’s all based on a flawed ideology. 

It’s all part of the incompetence of the Green/SNP alliance. Unless you can cycle or walk for several miles you will be left behind. Bus routes cut weekly now (Johnston castle and Cochrane Castle no service at all) Poor ferry services, Poor rail services, it’s all based on a flawed ideology. 

No bus service for Johnstone Castle or Cochrane Castle...... 072703000b668e8067a8235bd9f3ad93.jpg

2 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Aye nay bother Douglas you have us all convinced 🤪