Dundee versus St Mirren

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very, controlled and professional performance from the whole squad today. 
Continued development as we have a great chance of finishing 5th which is magnificent progress. 
gogic, for me, back to his best today, mandron led the line well and great hold up play from him. Boyd munce continues to develop in controlling the midfield. 
great result ultimately 👏🏻👏🏻

First game in years that I had butterflies for, normally for me as long as we play well I hope for the result but either way I am fine.

Today I was bricking it as I really hope to get to go see Saints in Europe even if its only one game as I was too young/skint last time.

Thought today was a great team performance with everyone doing well. Thought Tansers yellow was a poor decision but ref was decent today with no VAR shit to deal with.

On 4/28/2024 at 5:47 PM, elvis said:

There's only one winner next week and it sure as hell not St Mirren .

On 4/28/2024 at 6:13 PM, elvis said:

And I will be right again.

24 minutes ago, elvis said:

I'm on the bus home but got to say that was an excellent performance.

But, you said you'd be right AGAIN? 😜😜😜

2 hours ago, Smithers Jones said:

That was very enjoyable. Well done to all who travelled, a fantastic backing, who were rewarded with a great performance. Best for some time.

The backing from start to finish was immense.  Reminded me of the support in Sir Tom’s era.  Team responded, Dundee were poor, 3 points back to Paisley and I’m smiling all the way back to Inverness.

37 minutes ago, Swiss_Saint said:

First game in years that I had butterflies for, normally for me as long as we play well I hope for the result but either way I am fine.

Today I was bricking it as I really hope to get to go see Saints in Europe even if its only one game as I was too young/skint last time.

Thought today was a great team performance with everyone doing well. Thought Tansers yellow was a poor decision but ref was decent today with no VAR shit to deal with.

Tanser blocked the keeper but the yellow was a bit harsh

Brilliant today, really enjoyed that performance. Bar a wee 10 minute wobble in the first half, I wouldn’t say there was a time when Dundee really put a hand on his. 

Professional & effective. 👍👍

1 hour ago, Hunterian said:

Tanser blocked the keeper but the yellow was a bit harsh

Rangers striker did the exact same last game & it wasn’t a yellow. For me, it highlights the clear double standards you see in favour of Celtic & Rangers. 

Edited by bazil85

Thought we were very good today. First half in particular we were excellant. Once we went three up we tired a bit but that is nitpicking. Overall an excellent performance.  If we can pick up a point of two from our home matches we are home  and hosed  for Europe.  What we will do once we are there is a problem for another day. Tonight is for a few pints then beddy byes.  Gogic again outstanding.