mikesmfc

St. Mirren Looking For A New Manager

Seen thomo tonight parked up at the petrol station at millarston. Was on his phone. Maybe Murray asking him to be assistant

Nah, Fan Council meeting. Pssst. Thommo... petrol station, Millarston, 10pm. Wear a white tulip. Codeword 'player coach'...

Shhh.

Watching murrays interview he reminded me of Craig Levein. Don't know whether that's good or bad. He appears to know what he's about but time will tell. It's pleasing that we've appointed out with the club. No old pals act and hopefully a few interesting signings on the horizon

Nah,dinnae close the Thread.

Keep it on standby.

JJ, Elvis, The Lord and a few others will be seriously knickerwetting if we lose a couple of pre season friendlies.

FFS... Maybe you celebrate if the saints lose, but I never have or ever would, what is wrong with you?

I totally ignore pre season friendlies.

Jumped up kickaboots.

Sad when we lose a league match.

But not sad enough to pish my pants or want the Manager fired for one failure.

I totally ignore pre season friendlies.

Jumped up kickaboots.

Sad when we lose a league match.

But not sad enough to pish my pants or want the Manager fired for one failure.

Aye your description of pre season friendlies is like some of the posters on here.

Very possible Stu.

Don't think we will hear who is staying and who is going till after the player of the year awards on Friday night , well its looking like that so expect to hear this news this coming Monday.

Anyone else think the same :

Whatever happens, hopefully we will actually hear as opposed to playing check the faces in the PDE's exclusive pre-season coverage.

Very possible Stu.

Don't think we will hear who is staying and who is going till after the player of the year awards on Friday night , well its looking like that so expect to hear this news this coming Monday.

Anyone else think the same :

No.