Sign in to follow this  
Eaglesham saint

Gary McKenzie

5 hours ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

I can tell yous how to make a calculator say boobies 

6 hours ago, shull said:

Thankfully, I am indulging in superfast skimming in this Topic today. 

Dire 

Didn't take long for the Bawheid Brothers to turn up and ruin the mood. <_<

8 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

You do know that all of this is just going to attract Oaky, don't you?

In fairness it's what PROPER scientists and engineers know inside out.

Fake "engineers" like Faraway who change lightbulbs, connect pipes together, install machines or replace a broken valve probably won't have a fecking clue what they are looking at. Those people would be correctly called Technicians. At least they would refer to themselves as technicians if they had any sense of self awareness or basic professional decency.

I have an "engineer" coming to replace my boiler next week. I will wait until he has finished before I correct him on his fake job title.

Edited by oaksoft

21 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Fake "engineers" like Faraway who change lightbulbs, connect pipes together, install machines or replace a broken valve probably won't have a fecking clue what they are looking at. Those people would be correctly called Technicians. At least they would refer to themselves as technicians if they had any sense of self awareness or basic professional decency.

I have an "engineer" coming to replace my boiler next week. I will wait until he has finished before I correct him on his fake job title.

I teach engineering, you teach us all that you're a twat.

I have t admit, you're better at that than me. :lol:

PS You're attitude to the people who do the type of jobs above also proves you are a pompous cnut with little, or no, real friends, and that's no surprise. <_< 

Edited by faraway saint

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I teach engineering, you teach us all that you're a twat.

I have t admit, you're better at that than me. :lol:

PS You're attitude to the people who do the type of jobs above also proves you are a pompous cnut with little, or no, real friends, and that's no surprise. <_< 

Well I think we can all agree that a nerve has been beautifully plucked here.

Thanks for playing. :lol:

9 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Well I think we can all agree that a nerve has been beautifully plucked here.

Thanks for playing. :lol:

That's what all twats say.............................nice attempt. :lol:

I see snake liked your post, maybe he will be your pal, he's missing tantrum to hide behind. :rolleyes:

45 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Are you the  real Sheldon Cooper?

26 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I see snake liked your post, maybe he will be your pal, he's missing tantrum to hide behind. :rolleyes:

A lot of proper engineers get really steamed up about people using the engineer title when they are really technicians.
It's because when the guy fixing your washing machine or your boiler is calling himself an engineer it that devalues the profession for those who are doing the difficult work of designing the washing machines, cars, mobile phone software stacks etc themselves.

I can see why some get annoyed but to be honest that would require me to give f**ks about what the average joe thinks of me and my profession and I really won't do that.

I am amused that you teach engineering but don't appreciate the idea of "back of fag packet" approximate calculations. That is very strange. :lol:Perhaps you teach at school level. That would explain it.

33 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Give credit where it is due. You got played like a 9 iron. :lol:

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

A lot of proper engineers get really steamed up about people using the engineer title when they are really technicians.
It's because when the guy fixing your washing machine or your boiler is calling himself an engineer it that devalues the profession for those who are doing the difficult work of designing the washing machines, cars, mobile phone software stacks etc themselves.

I can see why some get annoyed but to be honest that would require me to give f**ks about what the average joe thinks of me and my profession and I really won't do that.

I am amused that you teach engineering but don't appreciate the idea of "back of fag packet" approximate calculations. That is very strange. :lol:Perhaps you teach at school level. That would explain it.

You've, obviously, never worked with engineers or production/manufacturing.

There is a close link with input essential from both parties.

You do get some twat "engineers" who only "know" what it says in a book. They are best avoided. A bit like you who, yet again, comments on something you know nothing about.

If you call Derby university "school level" fire in, I'm sure you and you're imaginary friends can debate it well into the night. 

Who said I don't get the "back of a fag packet" idea?

What you didn't get when you made a cnut of you're calculations that you were well outside any "tolerance" and, again as usual, couldn't admit you made it all up, a bit like your famous match report from last season. 

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You've, obviously, never worked with engineers or production/manufacturing.

There is a close link with input essential from both parties.

Whit?

Where did I say there wasn't?

There is also a close link between a surgeon and a nurse who counts the swabs in an out but I certainly know who I want operating on my kidney and who I want emptying my bedpans.

Are you sure it wasn't Derby College you taught at?

Edited by oaksoft

20 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Whit?

Where did I say there wasn't?

There is also a close link between a surgeon and a nurse who counts the swabs in an out but I certainly know who I want operating on my kidney and who I want emptying my bedpans.

Are you sure it wasn't Derby College you taught at?

Usual avoidance and attempts to change the direction.

Predictable in the extreme. :lol:

You don't know what you're talking about. 

Run along, we're done.  :byebye

PS What if it was Derby College? (It isn't, not wasn't)

You're earlier attempts to cover up you're derogatory thoughts on people's career shine through yet again. 

Edited by faraway saint

Usual avoidance and attempts to change the direction.
Predictable in the extreme. 
You don't know what you're talking about. 
Run along, we're done.  :byebye
PS What if it was Derby College? (It isn't, not wasn't)
You're earlier attempts to cover up you're derogatory thoughts on people's career shine through yet again. 

I first read that as "carer" not "career". I won't say what thought came into my head. :)