Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Higdon is staying in Scotland 100% and I heard it's Hibs once they are back from the big Gib rock. Drew might know something I don't and for sure Lovestreet dose not know but staying in Scotland is a fact that I do know.

Edit to add that Barnsley were going to sign Higdon but for whatever reason if fell through after that he made up his mind to stay in Scotland

Theres a few stories on twitter that higdon is going to hibs.

The correct order of who to believe with regards to transfers from 'in the know' to 'doesn't have a scooby' -

lovestreet

The Official website

The mainstream media

Twitter

Then anyone else including people badly trying to copy 'lovestreet'.

Feel free to bookmark this or print it off so you can refer to it in the future.

HTH

The correct order of who to believe with regards to transfers from 'in the know' to 'doesn't have a scooby' -

lovestreet

The Official website

The mainstream media

Twitter

Then anyone else including people badly trying to copy 'lovestreet'.

Feel free to bookmark this or print it off so you can refer to it in the future.

HTH

I'm not trying to wind people up or give myself a semi by pretending I'm in the know. I'm simply relaying information that may or may not have substance to it. I believe it to have some substance in this instance, or I wouldn't bother making reference to it (much as I have used it to wind up a couple of Motherwell punters on P&B, but why else would you visit that site?). I'm not in the habit of claiming to have insider knowledge (I don't), and in this case, I heard the information from a reliable 3rd party who may or may not be in the know.

This is the 'speculation' thread in the Rumour Mill board, after all.

Edited by Drew

I'm not trying to wind people up or give myself a semi by pretending I'm in the know. I'm simply relaying information that may or may not have substance to it. I believe it to have some substance in this instance, or I wouldn't bother making reference to it (much as I have used it to wind up a couple of Motherwell punters on P&B, but why else would you visit that site?). I'm not in the habit of claiming to have insider knowledge (I don't), and in this case, I heard the information from a reliable 3rd party who may or may not be in the know.

This is the 'speculation' thread in the Rumour Mill board, after all.

Is your reliable third party "lovestreet"?

Read my previous post where I mention a "Familiar face"

Sorry my lord but this court only deals in actual facts your evidence I’m afraid is nothing short of circumstantial with your ‘familiar face’ therefore Drew has actually named the player in question a Mr Higdon. So I advise Mr Lovestreet to go back to his fantasyland of I’m in the know you knowlol.gif