Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Haining is on trial with partick and kyle is pish!

I'm sure if us and Partick offered Haining a deal he'd choose us.

Kyle is pish but i'd say less pish than Parkin. If he was fit i think he'd be decent back up for the Hawk, we can't afford a non pish striker as back up.

I'm sure if us and Partick offered Haining a deal he'd choose us.

Kyle is pish but i'd say less pish than Parkin. If he was fit i think he'd be decent back up for the Hawk, we can't afford a non pish striker as back up.

so lets get a pish player signed

kevin kyle would be like going back to the dark ages

never rated him as a player

we should be looking for better..

Like who?

I'm not saying he's a great player or anything. I just think he'd do a job as a back up striker.

Will Haining has been released by Morecambe. Thoughts? Not a priority position but it could mean Goodwin gets pushed back into midfield. I liked him and would welcome him back, can't see it though.

Another more left field option i was thinking about was Kevin Kyle as replacement for Sam Parkin. Some kind of pay as you play 6 month deal, if he's fit he will score goals.

I love a bit of speculation Posted Image

Both well and truly past their sell by date in my opinion. In fact, not only that, they're going a bit mouldy.

Will Haining has been released by Morecambe. Thoughts? Not a priority position but it could mean Goodwin gets pushed back into midfield. I liked him and would welcome him back, can't see it though.

Another more left field option i was thinking about was Kevin Kyle as replacement for Sam Parkin. Some kind of pay as you play 6 month deal, if he's fit he will score goals.

I love a bit of speculation thumbup2.gif

I loved Haining at Saints , but that was four years ago. If he had been plying his trade at a higher level since then ,then maybe yes, but now ? No.

Also , to have Him & Goodwin in the same team ..... i`d have a fiver on us becoming the first spl team to lose two players in one match due to them fighting............................... EACH OTHER !!!

Panic and desperation is starting to spread like wildfire throughout the forum

Some of the names being banded about are laughable.

We need to bring in good players, be patient my fellow Buddies lovestreet is on the case.

Haining's 30 and Kyle's just turned 32. Both have a

couple of years on Teale and Thommo!

Haining would be a good signing for us but it wont happen, I would go as far as saying he is better than any of our current defenders, just my opinion though.

Panic and desperation is starting to spread like wildfire throughout the forum Some of the names being banded about are laughable.We need to bring in good players, be patient my fellow Buddies lovestreet is on the case.

Lovestreet is quiet on it tonight.

not the worst call

Haining's 30 and Kyle's just turned 32. Both have a couple of years on Teale and Thommo!

Fair point, but Thompson and Teale are far, far superior players to either of those. And IMO both are incredibly fit guys (if you know what I mean. I don't fancy them. Well, maybe Thommo could tempt me a little bit if I was that way inclined...) and a huge part of why they're still performing at our level at their age is down to that fitness, as well as their talent.

Frankly, Will Haining and Kevin Kyle aren't in the same class, and neither, with Kyle especially, have ever looked as fit as our guys.

Aye right!!, it's a major priority position needs strengthening big time, we conceded more goals last year than any other since our return to the spl...

dont think will haining is the answer though....

Aye right!!, it's a major priority position needs strengthening big time, we conceded more goals last year than any other since our return to the spl...

dont think will haining is the answer though....

We have 4 proven SPL centre halfs.

To compare, we have 0 natural left backs, 0 experienced goalkeepers, 1 striker and 1 holding midfielder. Centre half should be far from priority for the manager.