Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Carey on trial at Dundee United

McNamara has had a number of other players on trial, including Graham Carey, who was released by St Mirren."There are two areas I would like to strengthen - the centre of defence and possibly left-back, depending on how Graham Carey does," he said

Utter nonsense,there are a few I have come to terms with on here that regardless what information and news I break they will always try to wind me up. So it's water off a ducks back wee man.

I broke this news last week he would be off,why? Guyzo told me so.

if it's water off a ducks back, why when hook thrown out have you bitten

You may have as much or more knowledge than me but you definatly enjoy winding some others up as much as you also take hook easly

I have been slaughtered in past for comments especially when said Guy Adam and Mair would be away at end of season but dont seem to chase plaudits as much as seem to need, and yes laying other hook out for you

if it's water off a ducks back, why when hook thrown out have you bitten

You may have as much or more knowledge than me but you definatly enjoy winding some others up as much as you also take hook easly

I have been slaughtered in past for comments especially when said Guy Adam and Mair would be away at end of season but dont seem to chase plaudits as much as seem to need, and yes laying other hook out for you

So Mair's next to go?

Utter nonsense,there are a few I have come to terms with on here that regardless what information and news I break they will always try to wind me up. So it's water off a ducks back wee man.I broke this news last week he would be off,why? Guyzo told me so.

Can you throw any light on the subject of Dorzo ( Dorris) still signing or is that dead in the water.

The lads heads been turned after his stunt at Birmingham and seems to think that he can demand big money forgetting what division he's been plying his trade in, I'm I formed his trial went very well and an offer has been made to the player which he is stalling on,this could lead to it bring withdrawn very very soon. I know for a fact Danny has other options open with one if which was mentioned on here not too long ago and may happen should this offer fold.

Darren Barr is a free agent and is in talks with killie, he would be a decent signing for us, he can play centre half or right back.

At right back he is fecking rotten.

Took off at half time against us after your hero ripped him a new one.

Not bad as a holding midfield player though.

Gus would have signed him in a flash

Will Haining has been released by Morecambe. Thoughts? Not a priority position but it could mean Goodwin gets pushed back into midfield. I liked him and would welcome him back, can't see it though.

Another more left field option i was thinking about was Kevin Kyle as replacement for Sam Parkin. Some kind of pay as you play 6 month deal, if he's fit he will score goals.

I love a bit of speculation thumbup2.gif

Will Haining has been released by Morecambe. Thoughts? Not a priority position but it could mean Goodwin gets pushed back into midfield. I liked him and would welcome him back, can't see it though.

Another more left field option i was thinking about was Kevin Kyle as replacement for Sam Parkin. Some kind of pay as you play 6 month deal, if he's fit he will score goals.

I love a bit of speculation thumbup2.gif

Haining is on trial with partick and kyle is pish!