Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Can I sound a note of caution in terms of golfbuddie's speculation.... As often as not, when it comes down to the nub with his rumours, the game's a bogey.

As always, no offence intended, and, in fairness, I suspect there might be a high profile departure.

Can I sound a note of caution in terms of golfbuddie's speculation.... As often as not, when it comes down to the nub with his rumours, the game's a bogey.

As always, no offence intended, and, in fairness, I suspect there might be a high profile departure.

Who do we have left that could be considered HIGH profile?

Think former skipper....

Not really a surprise. Looks like he inherited the Thomas Reilly warm up on Saturday messing about with ball boys and Paisley Panda. Left the pitch 5 mins after everyone else had finished their warm up. Is also now cup tied and we wont face him in petrofac cup.

Best thing I've done on here..faraway, oaksoft and shull on ignore..no longer ruining forum for me on here..admins also have had plenty of complaints about faraway so cant see him being here much longer..will actually enjoy knowing they will be making smart arse comments to this but I really don't care..wont see them...

Best thing I've done on here..faraway, oaksoft and shull on ignore..no longer ruining forum for me on here..admins also have had plenty of complaints about faraway so cant see him being here much longer..will actually enjoy knowing they will be making smart arse comments to this but I really don't care..wont see them...

Great post. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Not bad for someone who has nearly 9.5 thousand likes and I think he'll be here for some time. thumbup2.gif

Most of those complaints are from me mind you... :lol:

They're a bunch of fecking bozzers and ruin every thread they post on