Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

I watched Conlan in the pre-season game against Bradford and I thought he looked decent.

Remember, he's a young lad with no first team experience and last night was a baptism of fire.

Give him some time!

(I've not seen Saints so far this season, but... )

From what I read on a post on this forum, which gave him some credit for his play by the end of last night's game, I had the pleasant, positive thought that if he could go through the recent two baptisms of fires then he was a talent worth persisting with.

It's not been easy, but he has kept going. Good for him. And good for St Mirren. :)

(I've not seen Saints so far this season, but... )

From what I read on a post on this forum, which gave him some credit for his play by the end of last night's game, I had the pleasant, positive thought that if he could go through the recent two baptisms of fires then he was a talent worth persisting with.

It's not been easy, but he has kept going. Good for him. And good for St Mirren. smile.png

Yes.

He was up against an experienced and fast right winger against Bradford and matched him well. Last night he was up against a couple of players on the right wing who are way above the level that any other side has in the Championship.

The lad was kept by Burnley to an advanced age and Murray had him in trial for an extended period. I'm quite sure he is good enough for this level.

He can't be any worse than Robert Dawson and he played over 200 games for us. FFS.

I watched Conlan in the pre-season game against Bradford and I thought he looked decent.

Remember, he's a young lad with no first team experience and last night was a baptism of fire.

Give him some time!

I've seen him v ayr, Bradford, Berwick and rangers and every game he's been poor

Don't know if he's any good or not, but this guy might be worth a cheeky wee bid. Six foot one with a bit of physical presence.

Spanish striker Salvo Chamorro is keen to find another club in Scotland after sorting out the registration issues that led to Hamilton Academical scrapping an agreement to sign the 25-year-old who was with third-tier Lleida Esportiu in his homeland last season.

Edited by FTOF

Don't now if he's any good or not, but this guy might be worth a cheeky wee bid. Six foot one with a bit of physical presence.

The temptation to make my usual shit joke about being handy for an opening salvo, or that we'll sign him chamorrow..... I must resist.