jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

Many fans love to jump to conclusions without all the info to hand...

Therefore their logic is only one set of a number of possibilities.

I'd prefer we wait and see before jumping to conclusions... his twitter page says :-

Extra rehab going well. Feeling good

🗑

⚽️

I think the tweet that caused the initial concern has been deleted.

24 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Maybe we should start a new thread entitled "Idle speculation based on no facts whatsoever".<_<

I thought the "Speculation Thread" was always based on that. :P

21 minutes ago, pod said:

Yeah, the OP confirms it. Then again, the second post on the thread says we should keep McAusland, so I don't know what to believe.

38 minutes ago, pod said:

Can't argue with that.

"Made up shite by people who need to get a life" will have to do then. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, aldo_j said:

Yeah, something isn’t adding up here. You’d think a game likes Wednesday would be a good opportunity to get 20 mins or so under his belt.

What a pile of shite..u have no idea how far along he is in his comeback...i saw Stevie Mallen out jogging in Foxbar a few weeks ago, have Hibs told him the same thing..utter shite..

3 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

What a pile of shite..u have no idea how far along he is in his comeback...i saw Stevie Mallen out jogging in Foxbar a few weeks ago, have Hibs told him the same thing..utter shite..

The boy was blasting the baw over the bar and missing a pass to a bin by miles. Looked ready for selection.

5 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Ok. 

Well, he’s stated on his social media platform that he’s fit to play, but wasn’t away in Spain with the team and hasn’t been seen near a squad in friendlies or on Sunday.

Of course Mallan would be out jogging, what’s that got to do with Tansey? If it’s a few weeks ago then it’s before pre-season so he’s obviously trying to keep himself ticking over.

As I said, something doesn’t add up at the moment. Let’s see what the next couple of weeks bring and see if it’s shite or not.

6 hours ago, rabuddies said:

As Jocky says Ralston is plastic is it not?  He's training on grass.  Perhaps he was just ignoring prying questions.  If he had given a reason it would have been all over this forum and the conspiracy theorists on here would have run riot.  It's best to keep quiet and smile.

Not all of Ralston is plastic

Should probably clear up my reasons for posting.

There was a post on his Instagram I noticed where someone asked “what’s happening mate, are you still injured?”, Tansey replied “I’m fit mate”

Then if you look through his tweet likes and replies, it’s pretty clear that he’s not training with the squad and isn’t entirely happy about it. Speculation yes, but not based on nothing. Would be a shame if he isn’t given a chance, he is a decent player

1 hour ago, turrabuddie said:

Anyone know what happened to the defender we were about to sign, the guy who'd been a trialist with the Fakes?

We only offered contracts to Djorkaeff and Louis Longridge as far as I’ve heard... couldn’t agree terms with Longridge so I guess the rest have moved on.

We only offered contracts to Djorkaeff and Louis Longridge as far as I’ve heard... couldn’t agree terms with Longridge so I guess the rest have moved on.
We offered Longbridge a contract ? And one he wouldn't agree too ? Something is very wrong somewhere.

25 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:
1 hour ago, Doakes said:

We offered Longbridge a contract ? And one he wouldn't agree too ? Something is very wrong somewhere.

Dodged a bullet with Longridge

2 hours ago, Doakes said:

I have heard we are skint from a few sources.  If you could not agree terms with a championship player then it really makes you wonder how bad our financial situation is. 

8 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I have heard we are skint from a few sources.  If you could not agree terms with a championship player then it really makes you wonder how bad our financial situation is. 

Is one of them LPM. :whistle

3 hours ago, turrabuddie said:
4 hours ago, Doakes said:

Six month contract to prove himself , wanted more security !

5 minutes ago, billyg said:

Six month contract to prove himself , wanted more security !

f**k me we offer him twice as long as our most expensive manager and he's still no happy?

you gotta laugh at Gus's interpretation of " MoneyBall".... Longridge ffs?