Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

http://sport.stv.tv/...st-other-clubs/

Rangers too big to be punished.

Nobody knew bills weren't being paid.

Other clubs will face "sanctions" by supporters.

Right ye are, Sandy.

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth...

"Jardine said that the club should be treated differently because of the club’s stature and said that the outcome had implications for other clubs, including direct action taken by Rangers supporters groups"

Part of an incredibly arrogant and threatening statement.

When will we get the statement we're waiting on which contains the words "sorry" and "we accept we broke rules".

Probably never.

More bluster from the Insolvent ones....Jardine is just like the rest ,Smith,Hately ,Goram et al,they are spouting this pish for one reason imo,and that is to appear distraught and showing their anger(for the Orcs to lap up) at this great injustice by the Football Authorities for....Ah yes...Breaking the f****n rules.!!!

The bit that continually hacks me off is the fact that this lot,along with the arse licking Media, all know that Rankgers are wholly guilty but see their own wee corners of Castle Greyskull about to vaporise as a reason to go along with the Orcs twisted reasoning and to actively stir them up even more.

Can't wait for Monday and more sanctions..........from the SFA. Lets hope we have not long to wait for the end of this lot.

I heard McCoist on the radio at lunchtime, again having a go at the SFA panel who dared to impose the sanctions on his beloved club,snore.gif when will this monumental bellend learn to keep his mouth shut and take the punishment they deserve with a little shred of dignity.

I'm getting incredibly bored of all this Rangers chat now from the media.

It's been brilliant and funny to see everything that's happened, but I wish they would now just hurry up and die.

We could send them to Switzerland but Rangers dinnae dae dignitas.

More bluster from the Insolvent ones....Jardine is just like the rest ,Smith,Hately ,Goram et al,they are spouting this pish for one reason imo,and that is to appear distraught and showing their anger(for the Orcs to lap up) at this great injustice by the Football Authorities for....Ah yes...Breaking the f****n rules.!!!

The bit that continually hacks me off is the fact that this lot,along with the arse licking Media, all know that Rankgers are wholly guilty but see their own wee corners of Castle Greyskull about to vaporise as a reason to go along with the Orcs twisted reasoning and to actively stir them up even more.

Can't wait for Monday and more sanctions..........from the SFA. Lets hope we have not long to wait for the end of this lot.

Maybe there's another reason, nobody's asked any of them yet how much money they took out of the club during their careers and why, if they love the club so much, they're not using their own fortunes to help get them out of trouble.

Heard today that scumgers have formally submitted an application to join the SFL. It could be that they are just meeting a deadline and covering the bases....or.....

It's gone too far now. Any sympathy clubs may have had is gone now. This club knows nothing about accepting it's in the wrong and choses intimidation and threats for a defence not just from fans but from the current manager and past players.. It's clear to anyone (with a brain) that SDM caused this and CW made the situation worse. The SPL and SFA are now the target for the vast majority of fans which makes the Ticketus statement easier for them as they can run away from the deal by blaming the ruling body(The reality is Ticketus are looking for payment in full), Martin Bain for me is the best.......The man who loves shreddies for breakfast once said. "Make no mistake Ran*ers will be playing in a different league in 5 years time. (with his "we arra people" face on)...whether its the EPL or Atlantic league"......Tam Cowan wrote about the 1st division and I will be delighted if the app for the 3rd is real.

Bluto ...are you saying 3rd division is definitely out?........cause i don't know if it's an option or not

No. It's the most likely option.

Not guaranteed - cos there are other clubs who want to join, like Spartans and Cove Rangers - my problem is with the source: never a good one.

THERE HAS BEEN NO APPLICATION MADE YET.

No. It's the most likely option.

Not guaranteed - cos there are other clubs who want to join, like Spartans and Cove Rangers - my problem is with the source: never a good one.

THERE HAS BEEN NO APPLICATION MADE YET.

Understand.......But if it's a choice of Spartans, Cove or Rang*rs then it's a no brainer. I don't have a problem with a Newco starting in the 3rd and the benefit for these clubs will be great. Rang*ers need to face up to their cheating and the 3rd div is where they should go. .

I have meet Sandy a few times and he was a genuinely nice guy.. I couldn't beleive his comments when i read them this morning!! just shows how wrong you can be about someone!! what a t*t!!

For me that's the story......A club that cannot accept their wrongdoing. Ex players, current manager, ex manager.....They are all a disgrace ......You might expect it from fans but it shows this club consumes all and no SPL entry should be offered to a Newco.

Ps If they get a CVA then we all have to accept it and move on with Rang*rs in the SPL.

Wow! Just WOW!

Honesty, truth, the facts in the Scottish media from a Scottish journo... ohmy.png

http://www.scotsman....teurs-1-2261890

Huge respect. smile.png

One of the very few articles that says it like it is. No agenda, no hidden messages. Yes, respect. Suppose he's not scared of any possible boycott by Rangers supporters as very few can read?

A couple of amusing statements......Ally McCoist “I would not for one moment want anyone to interpret my remarks as a signal to engage in any form of threatening behaviour,” he said. The picture of a stable door being bolted while, in the background, a horse at the gallop disappears over the horizon springs to mind.!

Walter Smith “You can make your own judgment on what happened before,” said Smith, “but the fact is none of that mattered. In May of last year, all of that had disappeared.”

Well, all of it except the £18 million of bank debt that had been transferred to Whyte, the admitted £4.2 million bill known as the wee tax case, the millions owed to clubs in Scotland, England and Europe for a variety of reasons, plus a lengthy list of creditors from ancillary trades.

There was also, of course, the spectre of the big tax case, which could yield a further liability of upwards of £70 million.

To paraphrase John Cleese in Monty Python’s Life of Brian, “apart from that, what harm did David Murray ever do Rangers?” lol.gif

he was a clydebank fan when he lived in clydebank, then a saints fan when he lived here and worked at the pde, then he moved to falkirk and became a falkirk fan, he's obviously never lived in govan

Pish.

Bill Is , was & always will be a Buddie.

I lived in Dumfries for 20 years & would go & watch Queens occasionally. Will always have a soft spot for them but would never claim to be a Queens supporter , so whats wrong for looking out for the team from the town you happen to find yourself living in ?

ps, if you were takin the piss, i`ve been whooshed !

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

Understand.......But if it's a choice of Spartans, Cove or Rang*rs then it's a no brainer. I don't have a problem with a Newco starting in the 3rd and the benefit for these clubs will be great. Rang*ers need to face up to their cheating and the 3rd div is where they should go. .

I'd rather see any other 'established' club have their application to join the SFL be accepted instead of a newco rankers.

Scotland and Scottish Football remains blighted by religious bigotry. The implosion {& possible liquidation} of Glasgow Rangers FC is Scotlands chance to rid itself of a sizeable factor that perpetuates a needless religious divide in Scotland.

Give Scotland a chance, say No to the Newco