Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

How do you know this?

As a new company, it is in a particularly distressed state - they have no bank, no credit facilities.

They are not listed on any market such as the Stock exchange where money could be raised.

It has been running at a loss of several millions a year since its recent inception

Ashley only got his hold on all the things mentioned in the article as they have been bust and having to scrabble to pay the wages every month - and he was the only source of funds, at a price.

No one else would cough up.

Even the coming Saviour, the King over the water, stated it was in dire straits. (But he's promised to ride to the rescue. Sometime.)

Their Nomad abandoned them.

This is all common knowledge that even the Scottish Mainstream Media has not covered up. Yet most Berrz close their eyes, cover their ears and don't want to know.

How could you not know this?

Edited by bluto

As a new company, it is in a particularly distressed state - they have no bank, no credit facilities.

They are not listed on any market such as the Stock exchange where money could be raised.

It has been running at a loss of several millions a year since its recent inception

Ashley only got his hold on all the things mentioned in the article as they have been bust and having to scrabble to pay the wages every month - and he was the only source of funds, at a price.

No one else would cough up.

Even the coming Saviour, the King over the water, stated it was in dire straits. (But he's promised to ride to the rescue. Sometime.)

Their Nomad abandoned them.

This is all common knowledge that even the Scottish Mainstream Media has not covered up. Yet most Berrz close their eyes, cover their ears and don't want to know.

How could you not know this?

Coz me no give a f***. wink.png

What? And leave you to pollute the forum with your Rangers obsessed pish unchallenged? :byebye

It's not the whole Forum, merely a wee bit.... A thead...

And no one actually challenges anything, A few quibble from the sidelines... but facts are chiels that winnae ding....

You do have a point, however. Although you have brought it to my attention by default rather than design and wit, I fear....

The thead title is wrong in more ways than one. There is no longer a Rangers.

Hence the thead title should perhaps read, "Poor Sevco Thead" or something similar to cover the iterations of company that we've witnessed.

For this, I thank you. :)

Edited by bluto

It's not the whole Forum, merely a wee bit.... A thead...

And no one actually challenges anything, A few quibble from the sidelines... but facts are chiels that winnae ding....

You do have a point, however. Although you have brought it to my attention by default rather than design and wit, I fear....

The thead title is wrong in more ways than one. There is no longer a Rangers.

Hence the thead title should perhaps read, "Poor Sevco Thead" or something similar to cover the iterations of company that we've witnessed.

For this, I thank you. smile.png

Oh FFS! Can't believe I've actually become your "enabler".

Oh FFS! Can't believe I've actually become your "enabler".

Look upon it more objectively.

As simply giving something back to the general community.

Could you not just add "The" before "Rangers" in the thread title?

Nah...

I initiated the Poor Rangers Thread way back in 2011.

Others chipped in other comments, so a Mod (davidg?) lumped them in with mine.

You surely never dreamt that I could have so grossly mispelled a word!? ohmy.png

Anyways... I've grown attached to Theads... smile.png

ETA: I can't now modify - only the Mod can do so, now.

Edited by bluto

• 2 weeks later...

And it gets better.......

If sevco want out of the retail deal that Mr Ashley placed them in then they have to give him 7 years notice.They have pished him off so much that there's no chance of sevco signing Haris Vuckic.....or any other Newcastle player.

I like Mr Ashley.

Take Vuckic back at the end of the season after they get promoted. I'd rather not have to play them or see their supporters at our ground next season. If they didn't go up this time they would win the league by a country mile next season which would be even more sickening.

Take Vuckic back at the end of the season after they get promoted. I'd rather not have to play them or see their supporters at our ground next season. If they didn't go up this time they would win the league by a country mile next season which would be even more sickening.

Since season tickets are not allowed is it not already the end of the season?

Somebody tell Sir Mike and Vuckic could well be away.lol.gif

They still have the other 4 duds though. Would that no count? I demand to see the rules. I have a right....

I think the other 4 duds left a long time ago, and now I'm torn between wantin vuckic to still be there to hump Murderwell and keeping the bigot scum out of our league....

I think the other 4 duds left a long time ago, and now I'm torn between wantin vuckic to still be there to hump Murderwell and keeping the bigot scum out of our league....

I know what you mean. Can't bring myself to support Motherwell, but the media love in with Sevco would be unbearable. To hell with it COME ON YE WELL