Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

From TSFM, The Scottish Football Monitor,....

"I have it on good authority that Loof Lirpa the Lithuanian billionaire has today submitted a US $1690 million dollar offer to buy both St Mirren and the Rangers International Football team and combine them, thus abandoning all the onerous contracts and launch a new Premiership team called St Rangers."

Poisson d'Avril, as some Newcastle loanees might say...

Edited by bluto

From TSFM, The Scottish Football Monitor,....

"I have it on good authority that Loof Lirpa the Lithuanian billionaire has today submitted a US $1690 million dollar offer to buy both St Mirren and the Rangers International Football team and combine them, thus abandoning all the onerous contracts and launch a new Premiership team called St Rangers."

Poisson d'Avril, as some Newcastle loanees might say...

Have you seen LP's new thread in St Mirren For Sale forum?!

Indeed , I'm not fussed what other people think about that club , but me ?

I'm loving their demise :D

Being with them on their journey is fabulous and hilarious.

Even happy and glorious.

If ( and I hope they don't ) get promoted this season , will that be the last bit of enjoyment we will get ?

Clearly they will be back at some point , we all know that ( I think ) so is our 'entertainment ' regarding Sevco almost at an end or is there more to come ?

• 1 month later...

The reassuring thing for Berrz who read that puff-piece is that they will get their hands back on their precious things. :)

The worrying bit that is glossed over is that THERE IS NO ONE with a spare £5m to pay off Big Mike. :o

Oh sorry.... Silly me.

I forgot about the King over the water.... I have no doubt that the reason he's not been heard of for weeks, is cos he was flogging off some of his zillions of South African assets in order to invest in his team, as he's always promised he would.

He doesn't need SFA approval to do that. He could just pony up. I'm sure he must hate how the 3 other Berrz have been bailing them out in recent months, but he'll soon make it all up.

Won't he? :unsure: