What Are You Eating Now?

parisi

right now?

i am currently munching through a cheese and salsa sandwich. buttered with the new sundried tomato & basil philidelphia flavour. i also have a mug of warm water with lemon.

over to you saints fans. what are you eating right now?

• 1 year later...

I don't understand why you are getting annoyed, Rick. According to my screen you didn't start this thread - someone called "Parisi" did? Can I ask why you have now referred to me as "stupid boy"? Have I ever called you stupid? Or is it that you feel so threatened by me you feel the need to try and belittle me to make yourself feel better?

As for posting "Great thread!" I think you will find that particular patter is a favourite of Shull when he logs in as "Lapsley" or "Supras". I also didn't know that would mean he would have exclusive copyright on it?

If however you are going to "pull people up" for using other people's "patter" perhaps you should have a word with yourself regarding "medication" and "Matron" and in another post on another thread suggesting I attend a Psychiatrist - "classic" Faraway Saint ramblings.

Regarding "Matron" - my Grandmother told me that Hospitals stopped using that term many, many years before I was born. Maybe they still exist in Northern Ireland? It wouldn't surprise me - in many ways Northern Ireland is still living in the past...

Can't be assed responding other than to say I have never felt threatened by anyone on this forum.

After talking about bringing back the death sentence on another thread before the mother of that wee boy is even charged let alone found guilty, Faraway Saint is happily munching away on some humble pie.

Oh Oakey, you do see things in a strange way. Twisting to suit your vision although I wonder what you'll say if the mother is found guilty as your views on anyone who murders is usually condemned as a piece of shit on your shoe, strange and inconsistent.

Just to reiterate I have always said IF this mother is guilty but her story was see through from day one so she has some level of involvement.

Back on topic, cadburys chocolate.

Edited by faraway saint

Back on topic I've just had the best spare ribs ever. Marinated over night then oven on at 140 at HT today. Slow roasred for 4 hours with the veg roasted underneath the ribs for the last hour and a half. You could pull the meat off the bone with your tongue they were that tender. Delicious.

Crisps. Watching the AFC Championship game. Half time, Broncos 13 Patriots 3. Come on Denver.

No alcohol - suffering from torn tendons in my right shoulder. Hammering down the painkillers. Crisps and Lucozade Orange.

Second half starting... More crisps!

Even more crisps - Broncos are going to the Superbowl! Get in!

Sounds like you had a super bowl of your own there poz!lol.gif

Edited for typecal error!1eye.gif

Edited by stlucifer