Wishing It Could Always Be Like This.......

div

The forum has been fantastic this week. Everyone oozing with excitement, positivity and togetherness.

It's been absolutely superb.

We can't get to a cup final every week, or even every season, and of course we have no divine right to win the cup on Sunday either, but it would be great if the place retained a wee bit of this unity after the final whistle has blown, whatever the result.

We are stronger when we are all together supporting our fantastic football club.

COYS !

The forum has been fantastic this week. Everyone oozing with excitement, positivity and togetherness.

We can't get to a cup final every week, or even every season, and of course we have no divine right to win the cup on Sunday either, but it would be great if the place retained a wee bit of this unity after the final whistle has blown, whatever the result.

We are stronger when we are all together supporting our fantastic football club.

COYS !

I believe we should target the cups every year,we are never going to win the league, as a boy I remember the 15-0 game ,made gerry baker a legend, ie we don t play second teams against weak opposition,we hammer them, and this sunday we will have our new legends!

No chance of peace, love and understanding remaining. It's been a good week, but even then there's been the card display thread, and some people prompting our chairman to angrily hit back over Ticketgate.

The bottom line is this forum is no different to any other. The Denver Broncos main fan forum is exactly the same as here. At each other's throats when they lose ... John Fox must go, sack the coach, John Elway should be doing this... no he shouldn't... Arguments about the new Nike kit design, you name it. It's exactly the same.

Enjoy it while it lasts!

I'm all for peace and happiness , but f**k Denver Broncos and all who sail in them !happy.png

Shhhhh! FFS! You'll jinx my lucky 'undefeated' Broncos bobble hat. I look like I'm off to an Orange Order march in Siberia mind you! Got some funny looks at the Arabs game! No... I wasn't in the wrong end!

'Mon the lucky bunnet!

No chance of peace, love and understanding remaining. It's been a good week, but even then there's been the card display thread, and some people prompting our chairman to angrily hit back over Ticketgate.

The bottom line is this forum is no different to any other. The Denver Broncos main fan forum is exactly the same as here. At each other's throats when they lose ... John Fox must go, sack the coach, John Elway should be doing this... no he shouldn't... Arguments about the new Nike kit design, you name it. It's exactly the same.

Enjoy it while it lasts!

I would be raging if my team's quarterback was consistently shown up by his brother. wink.png

Totally hearing you Div the whole build up has been great. Was delighted to hear about the banner in Houston, that not only Thommo saw but took a photo for Vanzy to put on Twitter. As I've said before the spirit in the area has been completely unprecedented. My only regret is that I've not been there to lap it up. Different story on Sunday though!

My wife is over in Paisley just now, dropping her motor off for a service. I was hoping I could take time off to do it so I could wander round the town while I waited and take in the pre-final atmosphere, and see the messages of support. This is one of the major downsides of being an exile at times like this. That said, I'll be gracing Paisley with my presence on Sunday night.

As for the atmosphere on the forum, I'll just be happy is the good times vibe reaches beyond 4.45pm on Sunday.

Things will degenerate eventually, and the forum won't really suffer for all that. A bit of slapstick and the odd ding-dong don't do any harm.

Since posting regularly on here, I have apparently regressed in my behaviour to the level of neanderthal, according to a poster on the OS forum. I'm unsure as to whether I should be offended, or wear this as a badge of honour.

Edited by Drew

My wife is over in Paisley just now, dropping her motor off for a service. I was hoping I could take time off to do it so I could wander round the town while I waited and take in the pre-final atmosphere, and see the messages of support. This is one of the major downsides of being an exile at times like this. That said, I'll be gracing Paisley with my presence on Sunday night.

As for the atmosphere on the forum, I'll just be happy is the good times vibe reaches beyond 4.45pm on Sunday.

Things will degenerate eventually, and the forum won't really suffer for all that. A bit of slapstick and the odd ding-dong don't do any harm.

Since posting regularly on here, I have apparently regressed in my behaviour to the level of neanderthal, according to a poster on the OS forum. I'm unsure as to whether I should be offended, or wear this as a badge of honour.

So was I, as you know. I was pretty pleased to be called a neanderthal. After being called a liar, cheat and fraudster by S*d... it was a step up in the world.

phone.gif

We should always be untied as St. Mirren supporters. Alas, we never are because there's always the odd "nutter" who ends up having a meltdown...

A wee spell without the Arbroath Chernobyl posting and we all seem to get on better in here. It's funny that...

COYS !

Oh FFS what sentimental pish! wink.png

Oh FFS what sentimental pish! wink.png

I've been a member on here for just over 10 years in my current guise (about 6 months longer in the previous few), and looking at my posting habits, that makes roughly 30-40 posts a year. I've posted 15 times in the last 24 hrs or so. The 'sentimental pish' has me hooked again. COYS!