Bomber Brown

HAMMY #COYS

I seen my dwarf neighbour at the bus stop today so I stopped and said jump in and I'll give you a lift up the road, he said "f**k off ya prick ye" so I told him to go and f**k himself then! I zipped up my rucksack and walked on.

Something you must be used to, surely!?blink.png

Guest TPAFKATS

Er my recollection, and I'm old so I may be mistaken, is that traditionally a joke would evoke laughter by use of wit or word play.

Here's a wee example:-

"I went to the zoo the other day but it only had one dog in it. It was a shitzu".

That joke is so funny I genuinely feel sorry that I didn't pen it myself.

What you posted on the other hand was just weird.

Are on day release or something?

Is this a joke unsure.png

Er my recollection, and I'm old so I may be mistaken, is that traditionally a joke would evoke laughter by use of wit or word play.

Here's a wee example:-

"I went to the zoo the other day but it only had one dog in it. It was a shitzu".

That joke is so funny I genuinely feel sorry that I didn't pen it myself.

What you posted on the other hand was just weird.

Are on day release or something?

Well, at least there was no mention of a coconut.................

A parrot was a present from a friend. Fully grown, with a bad attitude and worse vocabulary. Every other word was an expletive, and those that weren't were... rude.

The new owner tried hard to change the bird's attitude and was constantly saying polite words, playing soft music, anything he could think of to try and set a good example. Nothing worked. He yelled at the bird and the bird yelled back. He shook the bird and the bird just got more rude.

Finally, in a moment of desperation, he put the parrot in the freezer. For a few moments he heard the bird squawk and kick and scream. Then suddenly there was quiet. Not a sound for half a minute. Frightened that he might have hurt the bird, he quickly opened the freezer door.

The parrot calmly stepped out and said: 'I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I will endeavour at once to correct my behaviour. I really am truly sorry and beg your forgiveness.'

Astonished at the bird's change in attitude, the owner was about to ask what had made such a dramatic change when the parrot continued: 'May I ask what the chicken did?'

• 3 weeks later...

One good thing about today's result. Dundee will confirm this muppet as their manager next season consigning them to second division football the year after and bankruptcy.

And there was me thinking you were going to say. One good thing at least they didn't appoint him earlier or we could be in sh*t street.

JB in today's newpapers playing at psychology. He's telling reporters that Dundee will probably be relegated on Saturday beause Hibs won't be at their best because of the cup final in a few weeks. So he is effectively telling Hibs players that they will be cheating Dundee unless they go hammer-n-tongs against us this weekend. Also, if we win at Easter Road to relegate Dundee they will head down to the SFL because Hibs weren't trying against us rather than because Dundee haven't been good enough all season.

I dont think anyone really bothers what John Brown says, he's a total balloon and he's doing his best to wind us up.

You couldn't really blame the Hibs players if they have switched off a little, they have the Scottish cup final to concentrate on.

The Thommohawk admitted that our guys found it near impossible to concentrate on league games with a major cup final looming.

Edited by class of 76-77

My problem with Bomber is this. He's still 10 points behind us and his team is crap even if they are willing to scrap a bit more.

Re what he knew. He never actually told us what he knew. Are we really to believe that Green took him aside and said "Hey bomber this is all a big scam to stuff fan's cash in Me and Whytie's Pension fund." Sounds unlikely. Perhaps he'd been reading the many excellent post made by Bluto, Somner et al regarding the impending doom.

FFS Bomber we knew and we told every one. You just nicked oor patter.

My problem with Bomber is this. He's still 10 points behind us and his team is crap even if they are willing to scrap a bit more.

Re what he knew. He never actually told us what he knew. Are we really to believe that Green took him aside and said "Hey bomber this is all a big scam to stuff fan's cash in Me and Whytie's Pension fund." Sounds unlikely. Perhaps he'd been reading the many excellent post made by Bluto, Somner et al regarding the impending doom.

FFS Bomber we knew and we told every one. You just nicked oor patter.

Yes you are right but the point is everyone knew who wished to know.....It's all there in real time on social media. John Brown is a Rangers man who split from the nest a long time ago. He alone has said it like It is and has stuck to his guns with the truth. Did you forget his comment on going to the press (JT) and saying "Media House then spent £140,000"......Have you worked out where that money went?.....I have.....John Brown is a man of honesty.