Steven Doris

Chris

Guest TPAFKATS

He might have been at the club but he's not been on our radar. Maybe he is stealthed.

A stealth striker sounds like a good asset. Should at least be flagged offside less often than lewis guy

As the papers have said we ain't in for doris. So its another season on relying on the hawk for our goals and other teams know this.

So come on Danny get the finger out and get him a strike partner ffs

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Black & White Army mobile app

As the papers have said we ain't in for doris.

Ok. For the third time. I know for a FACT that he was at the club last week for talks. Unless those talks were about the price of haddock, I'd suggest it's most likely that we ARE interested in young Steven.

Ok. For the third time. I know for a FACT that he was at the club last week for talks. Unless those talks were about the price of haddock, I'd suggest it's most likely that we ARE interested in young Steven.

Correct,likewise check back on my posts. I am starting to get a bit fed up that some people on here are not taking me seriously or giving me the respect I deserve.

Again he and we are interested and the lad himself requested the trial period,if he likes our set up he'll be a Buddie.

I'm not disrespecting anyone on here. I'm only stating what was in the paper and fearing that if its true then its the hawk that we'll be relying on for goals next season. I hope he/we are intrested and he signs as it will releave pressure off big Thompson for goals everyweek.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Black & White Army mobile app

Correct,likewise check back on my posts. I am starting to get a bit fed up that some people on here are not taking me seriously or giving me the respect I deserve.

Again he and we are interested and the lad himself requested the trial period,if he likes our set up he'll be a Buddie.

I think the results of 'The Lovestreet Poll' show that you're getting exactly the amount of respect you deserve......

Stevie is aware that it did not work out for McQuade, he also has to move to the West coast,its got to be just right for him, also Birmingham are still interested,its a big decision for the lad

McQuade was a lazy wee prick though! Seriously, I've never seen a player try so little during pre-match or during match warm ups. He didn't exactly cover himself with glory any time he came on either.