Free Agents

norrie82

Well he's miles better than Bahoken and let's be honest a few of our players have struggled with form until recently. He would be a very good option.

But on reflection you are probably right let's just stick with one decent striker all season!!!

Might it be safe to assume that there are sound reasons why he doesn't have a club and is whoring himself around lower division outfits?

I ask again.... who would you drop to accommodate him?

He is an utter waster. I would be appalled if we even let the guy clean the player's boots.

Might it be safe to assume that there are sound reasons why he doesn't have a club and is whoring himself around lower division outfits?

I ask again.... who would you drop to accommodate him?

He is an utter waster. I would be appalled if we even let the guy clean the player's boots.

His reputation precedes him no doubt about that, perhaps he decided he needs to get his act together.

At the moment I would nt drop any of the team but McGowan has issues elsewhere to deal with which may affect his form in the near future. Stevie Thompson has done well in fact better than well, but would it do any harm to have a decent back up, in case of injury or loss of form??

His reputation precedes him no doubt about that, perhaps he decided he needs to get his act together.

At the moment I would nt drop any of the team but McGowan has issues elsewhere to deal with which may affect his form in the near future. Stevie Thompson has done well in fact better than well, but would it do any harm to have a decent back up, in case of injury or loss of form??

That all depends on the backup you're talking about.

If Riordan was deemed worth the risk to a club at this level, do you not think he would have been snapped up by now? The guy would be a liability, in my opinion, and I would much rather the club take a punt on a lower league player come January ora youngster currently at the club than chuck a bone to this guy. Indeed, I would have thought Bahoken would be due a run-out before desperation kicked in and Riordan was offered a gig.

It's clear Riordan was a great player once.

Now why do you think no-one decent is interested in him?

What could he be doing that would make no decent club even take him on trial?

It would be a pretty low risk signing for any top level club, so theres clearly something else - I'm sure you could probably work it out.

Like I said in the Riordan thread from the summer, I know he's a total waster and clearly has no real intention of making it as a top level footballer anymore.

It's clear Riordan was a great player once.

Now why do you think no-one decent is interested in him?

What could he be doing that would make no decent club even take him on trial?

It would be a pretty low risk signing for any top level club, so theres clearly something else - I'm sure you could probably work it out.

Like I said in the Riordan thread from the summer, I know he's a total waster and clearly has no real intention of making it as a top level footballer anymore.

Indeed.

Which is why its surprising that Lennon hasn't signed him to join all the other shit he's signed!