Why Has Maclean Not Been Arrested?

Vambo57

Kendo,

My Granny knows what it means and she isn't exactly what you'd call "street man" or "down wit da kids, ya-ya-yo-yo". If my Granny understands it's meaning I'm guessing a lot other younger Grannies and Mothers who might take their wee ones to a game will understand it.

As for the "Jim Dick Bottom Spanking" incident, that was genuine class. That was massiiiiiveeeeee folklore, innit?

Max's Granny leads a mature womans group from her local daycare centre... ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtAy0AhKKsk

I have just watched the highlights again and I waited with baited breath for this terrible and shameful incident. After rewinding and watching it several times did I eventually satisfy myself that I had actually found the "incident".

What a waste of time. The original poster is far too sensitive to attend the football and needs to cease forthwith.

I was tempted to swear by saying f**k but such a statement would surely offend the op, offend him or her indeed.

I have just watched the highlights again and I waited with baited breath for this terrible and shameful incident. After rewinding and watching it several times did I eventually satisfy myself that I had actually found the "incident".

What a waste of time. The original poster is far too sensitive to attend the football and needs to cease forthwith.

I was tempted to swear by saying f**k but such a statement would surely offend the op, offend him or her indeed.

For the record i'm sure none of the weans were offended as i pointed out my wee yin didn't know what it meant.

The question should be why a grown adult felt the need to direct his sign at a bunch of primary school weans?

For the record i'm sure none of the weans were offended as i pointed out my wee yin didn't know what it meant.

The question should be why a grown adult felt the need to direct his sign at a bunch of primary school weans?

This is an important issue, I don't believe for one second he deliberately aimed this at kids.

Do you really believe he knows where the Panda club are sitting? It was an immediate, wrongful, reaction aimed at St Mirren supports, almost certainly NOT at kids.

Should he be doing this, no. Should he be arrested and is this some sort of child abuse, do me a favour.

The OP has over-reacted in a big way, maybe he's a tender soul he should take up supporting a local girls hockey team if this has angered him to ask for such repercussions.

He, and most, will see and hear much worse, aye, even in this family area, coming from St Mirren supporters.

Seriously, this thread has to be a wind up?

No the question is why we are actually having a conversation at all over a complete non incident.

An absolute nothing incident that does not even reach the dizzy heights of "storm in a teacup". The fellow just scored for his team and raised his right arm for a fraction of a second. It is so unimportant.

What is important is that our righteous team won the day. What is also important is that some of our fellow forum user's are just such sensitive wee souls that is clear that football is just too rough and ready for them. The ballet may be more suited to such tastes but the football is obviously just too much.

No the question is why we are actually having a conversation at all over a complete non incident.

TT you're debating this and stoking up the flames as much as anyone. Stop posting and it will all go away.

PS has the bad man been arrested yet?

This is an important issue, I don't believe for one second he deliberately aimed this at kids.

Do you really believe he knows where the Panda club are sitting? It was an immediate, wrongful, reaction aimed at St Mirren supports, almost certainly NOT at kids.

Should he be doing this, no. Should he be arrested and is this some sort of child abuse, do me a favour.

The OP has over-reacted in a big way, maybe he's a tender soul he should take up supporting a local girls hockey team if this has angered him to ask for such repercussions.

He, and most, will see and hear much worse, aye, even in this family area, coming from St Mirren supporters.

Seriously, this thread has to be a wind up?

It's well seen the kind of up bringing you had.

TT you're debating this and stoking up the flames as much as anyone. Stop posting and it will all go away.

PS has the bad man been arrested yet?

I was aware of the irony as I posted and as I post now but I really wanted to have my say.

You will be pleased to know that I shall now retire from this non discussion safe in the knowledge that I have aired my views.