St Mirren V Hearts Top League

shull

All of us do, it was announced when the matches were sorted. The plan was always to show two, ours and cherry pick from the other two. The tv people obviously not expecting our run of form.

I don't blame them, I wasn't expecting our run of form, were you?

I checked BT and sky sports, can't see our game listed?

I don't blame them, I wasn't expecting our run of form, were you?

I checked BT and sky sports, can't see our game listed?

Hmmm, you're right...the wee tv logo has also disappeared on the SPFL website.

Edited to add that BT Sport 1 is showing Scottish Premiership football on Saturday, whilst SKY have filled their schedules.

Edited by TsuMirren

Less than 200 tickets left for the West Bank, should make for a goo atmosphere for Hearts send-off.

Was down this morning , as my brother-in-law had asked me if he could get a ticket. The lassie at the counter said that the Jambosis had sold out their allocation. Nice earner for the Club. .

While I was waiting to be served , I was approached by a young lady whom said that she was from STV and could she ask me a few questions about Danny Lennon . I asked her if it would be going on the telly and when she confirmed it would , I declined. .

Was down this morning , as my brother-in-law had asked me if he could get a ticket. The lassie at the counter said that the Jambosis had sold out their allocation. Nice earner for the Club. .

While I was waiting to be served , I was approached by a young lady whom said that she was from STV and could she ask me a few questions about Danny Lennon . I asked her if it would be going on the telly and when she confirmed it would , I declined. .

I wonder why.

I wonder why.

I don't think that , it is my place to speak about the future career of a current employee of Paisley Saint Mirren FC , that could go out as broad public issue. .

Obviously , as a Paisley Saint Mirren supporter I have a personal viewpoint on Danny Lennon and his achievements at Paisley Saint Mirren FC but I wasn't sharing it with them as I know these things can also be edited and then one could easily be quoted , out of context and misconstrued .

Was hoping to be travelling down for the game but change of plans so will be watching from afar.

Really hope we can manage to score a 'last home-game-goal'.

It was on April 30th 2005 that Vanzee scored the only goal of the game v Ross Co at Love Street (in Div.1!) that Saints managed a goal in their last home match of a season. Needless to say it was the last time we won our last home game.

About time it was addressed - 3-2 win for Saints. McLean, Newton and Thommo.

COYS!

Our last season home game , maybe for ever, under DL.

The last game for potentially six , seven, eight plus of our players

The BoD might be overseeing their final home hurrah

The Jambos last Top flight game.

The expectancy is anything but keen, I'm thinking a bit of a wake all told.

Strangely never looked less forward to a game in quite a long time.

With a through the floor expectation level for this it is therefore bound to be a cracker.......................mellow.png

With a through the floor expectation level for this it is therefore bound to be a cracker.......................:mellow:

And you forgot. "A lady running the line at the main stand"

With a through the floor expectation level for this it is therefore bound to be a cracker.......................mellow.png

Yup, I am struggling to muster up any enthusiasm.

And we moan about players not being "up for it" once we are safe !

It is in reaction to the latest off-field shenanigans, to be honest.

I've been at every post-split match, and I will be there tomorrow, so I'm doing my bit. Struggling to muster up enthusiasm isn't a cardinal sin given the game isn't hugely important in the grand scheme of things.

Edited by Drew

"Bring on the dancing girls"........more of the same tomorrow Saints!!!!

I feckin despised that Hearts team and their supporters sit just behind the OF in terms of arrogance and bigotry.

Goodbye ya dobbers.

I loved that just after we went 5-1 up.

I also liked the comment as the Hearts fans were leaving "it's been a long time since they've seen their team take a gubbing like this" :)

Edited by whydowebother