Time For A Change( Cheap Option Didn't Work)

Tess is the best player we have. I'd like to see him move into centre half, maybe even swap places with Plummer

The City player is a good player but not as good at centre half as everyone is making out. Largely at fault for the opening goal.

so keep the one that continues to make mistakes that cost us goals at cb.

Drop cheesy n bring Kelly in at lb tess Plummer at cb would be better

Edited by buddies1877

so keep the one that continues to make mistakes that cost us goals at cb.

Drop cheesy n bring Kelly in at lb tess Plummer at cb would be better

Plenty of players at fault this season, Cheesy not the only one caused goals.

The golden boy Plummer sold the first goal today.... No mention of this anywhere on the forums.

Admittedly Cheese hasn't had a good start to the season, apart from the Well game but he's not alone.

Edited by davidg

It was a missed chance to bring a fresh manager with new ideas, Instead the board went for the cheap option and same old rubbish, One centre half at the club is a joke, Signings have been poor, Even in pre season we played a bunch of nobodies, Today was the end of my season unless we get fresh manager with new ideas, Like someone said what was the point of giving TC the job, He was the No2 when we were piss poor last season, Also were is the real John McGinn, Kenny McLean, Need to find something to do on a Saturday cos im not watching that dismal drivel, Q&A night will be interesting on Thurs.

Can i have yir seat on the Bus for Kilmarnock.

Tess is the best player we have. I'd like to see him move into centre half, maybe even swap places with Plummer

The City player is a good player but not as good at centre half as everyone is making out. Largely at fault for the opening goal.

He was at fault, but if one CB moves ahead to meet a ball then the other should be prepared to cover round. As opposed to making a move, moving back for some unknown reason and becoming an empty shirt.

Panicking? No.

Losing interest? Most definitely.

I am resigned to the idea of relegation. Not happy about it, but I can't muster enough passion to panic, that's for sure.

We have flirted with the drop most seasons, but seldom has it looked very likely this early in the season. Nor has it seemed less likely that we have enough about ourselves to avoid it.

Losing interest is more a reflection on you more than the football club.

Do you only have interest when we are doing well? Why aren't you interested when we are struggling?

Do you call yourself a supporter?

Frankly, I think that is a disgrace. Go and support one of the old firm if you're only interested in teams that are doing well. I'm sure they will entertain you.

Meanwhile, I urge the real fans to get behind the team.

Do you only have interest when we are doing well? Why aren't you interested when we are struggling?

Frankly, I think that is a disgrace. Go and support one of the old firm if you're only interested in teams that are doing well. I'm sure they will entertain you.

KTF!

I think more to the point we shouldn't be struggling but we are big time

This REAL fans pish if anyone follows our team especially with the gruesome twosome on our doorstep is a real fan

We know the problems but the professionals haven't address the problems that even Stevie Wonder can see

It's an expensive hobby if you're going to be miserable most of the time

12 points behind Hamilton Accies and it's not even September.

0 goals, 0 clean sheets, 0 points

It's just not good enough.

Folk were crying for Lennon to be sacked last season at this point, and we were 1 point better off!

Good point

Go f**k yourself with your 'real fans' pish.

I have been supporting Saints for the best part of 30 years. I have been at numerous crunch matches when we were in the shitter, hurtling towards the u-bend - travelling the length and breadth of the country to offer my support.

I don't need a lecture from you about what does and doesn't constitute a real supporter, sunshine.

Go f**k yourself with your 'real fans' pish.

I have been supporting Saints for the best part of 30 years. I have been at numerous crunch matches when we were in the shitter, hurtling towards the u-bend - travelling the length and breadth of the country to offer my support.

I don't need a lecture from you about what does and doesn't constitute a real supporter, sunshine.

^^^^^ ooooohhhh get her!

jerry.gif

so sevco are doing well?