Time For A Change( Cheap Option Didn't Work)

Plenty of players at fault this season, Cheesy not the only one caused goals.

The golden boy Plummer sold the first goal today.... No mention of this anywhere on the forums.

Admittedly Cheese hasn't had a good start to the season, apart from the Well game but he's not alone.

Agree on Plummer today but the reason he gets a pass IMO is due to the fact he's been pretty decent this season and is new.

The frustration with McAusland is that we've been watching the same errors for years and he's not improving.

He's become the focal point for the unrest of a lot of fans and when that happens there's generally no way back.

Craig doesn't help him either by making him captain IMO as he does not appear to be the leadership type neither by his character nor his on field displays. How are you supposed to inspire those around you when you are committing howlers each and every game?

I feel for him but think, like Craig, his time might be up.

Dreadful performance today. Don't remember a shot on target, but supposedly we did have one in the first half.

Defensively poor. Naismith looks to have zero confidence and having Cheesy on the right hand side isn't helping him. The keeper is one of the quietest I've seen, looks to be little communication across the backline.

Midfield isn't much better. Somebody has been feeding the ego of McLean. Never seen so many Hollywood passes attempted, appalling corners and free kicks. Where is that driving force we had at the end of last season? McGinn isn't fairing much better...heard yesterday that there is a fair chance he won't be here by the end of the window.

Upfront...jeez. Ball saying on the BBC website that we are going to do in a team soon. Not with him up top we aren't.

Edit: just read the post match comments. Craig is f**king deluded.

Edited by aldo_j

Reality is that we probably cannot afford to sack TC, can we afford to keep him though with, at this rate, the drop an enevitability.

I would not be that concerned about not scoring goals if we were not conceding any but the defence is porous. We need an old head (TT type) in the centre of defence behind Naismith, time to shore up the sinking ship, get back to not being beaten and take it from there.

Think that's the point. Every St Mirren manager I've known back to Fergie was probably cheap except Hay. It's not the cheapness, it's selection process. The Board must have known months before Danny could be on his way and had the unusual luxury of scouting the market at their leisure.

Yea and remeber Hay got us relegated, he was a total flop.............. and at this rate Tommy Craing will as well. Eartly Christmas wish ......... Billy Davies

Panicking? No.

Losing interest? Most definitely.

I am resigned to the idea of relegation. Not happy about it, but I can't muster enough passion to panic, that's for sure.

We have flirted with the drop most seasons, but seldom has it looked very likely this early in the season. Nor has it seemed less likely that we have enough about ourselves to avoid it.

I can see where your coming from here Drew,

I left the ground yesterday with a WGAF attitude, when in times past I would've been deflated or

raging about a performance like that, it felt eerily like those dark old days of the 90s...

Something drastic needs to change at the club, and starting at the very top, the appointment of TC

after Dannys departure just showed lack of enthusiasm they have for the club and its beginning to

trickle down on the fans. big changes are needed and quickly..

Just how I would imagine the wee dobber to operate.

Possibly, but he has a bit of fire in his belly, and some ambition. TC looks to be coasting to the end of his career. We needed fresh impetus, and got nothing remotely resembling it.