The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Flareybob

amy chance of moving on mate lennon is away ,his time was poor with I great day out ,we are now much worse under tommy craigs leadership or lack of

If you want to discuss facts though, they aren't staying away at all. We had several lower home crowds under Lennon.

Edited by saltcoatsbuddie

January is when I will judge him. Like I said, if we are 11th or 12th then I will probably want him out, depending on circumstance.

People who want him out before then are absolutely nuts, IMO.

Did you not reckon we would take 3 or 4 points from our last two home games? I make it 1 point from 6 from the games that were supposed to see us push on up he league and catch up with St Johnstone and Partick Thistle etc.

Tommy Craig's SPL record for us after 11 games: 2 wins, 2 draws, 7 defeats.

That's a good post. Not like you ;)

Although I'd wager our playing budget is down on last season,because of Danny Lennon.

leaving aside the fact that tommy craig would surely have had some input to the signings when lennon was manager, why would our playing budget be down because of lennon?

the club has no borrowing facility and budgets to spend its entire income every season

leaving aside the fact that tommy craig would surely have had some input to the signings when lennon was manager, why would our playing budget be down because of lennon?

the club has no borrowing facility and budgets to spend its entire income every season

You are forgetting Lennon "wasted millions" according to TsuMirren.

amy chance of moving on mate lennon is away ,his time was poor with I great day out ,we are now much worse under tommy craigs leadership or lack of

Posters are saying that fans are moving away from us. This is patently untrue. We can prove this with reference to last season, IE the Lennon ere.

Sorry if this offends you.

Did you not reckon we would take 3 or 4 points from our last two home games? I make it 1 point from 6 from the games that were supposed to see us push on up he league and catch up with St Johnstone and Partick Thistle etc.

Tommy Craig's SPL record for us after 11 games: 2 wins, 2 draws, 7 defeats.

It's been a poor start. Yet we are clear in 10th place.

In Danny Lennon's first season we finished 11th. Were you as critical then?

Simply because we spent some of our budget sacking players Lennon signed.

Thought that was clear, sorry.

Ave last season 4356

Ave this season 4051

Well ?

I assume you're counting the gates against Thistle and Kille in that average?

Oh no wait you aren't, because we haven't had them at home. We've had the two highland sides at home though.

Compare at the end of the season, or compare against relevant fixtures last season, or just don't post...

Oh no wait you aren't, because we haven't had them at home. We've had the two highland sides at home though.

Compare at the end of the season, or compare against relevant fixtures last season, or just don't post...

Whit ? I`m counting home games ..... you know , the ones at St.Mirren park ??

You said crowds aren`t down ............ THEY ARE !!

The football is dire, the club has got a general malaise surrounding it & the fans are not having it any more . They are voting with their feet !

Whit ? I`m counting home games ..... you know , the ones at St.Mirren park ??

You said crowds aren`t down ............ THEY ARE !!

The football is dire, the club has got a general malaise surrounding it & the fans are not having it any more . They are voting with their feet !

Same as the referendum:

Are we playing well ? = NAW

Are we likely to win at home ? =Naw

Does Tommy have a clue ? = Naw

Going to the game ? = NAW , will be ( exactly as Callum says )the likely outcome !

Fan numbers however are about like for like at the moment.

Factor in Overall stats last year Hearts / Hibs / Killie etc numbers will obviously lift the average..

St.Mirren v Ross county 17 nov 2013 Crowd 4205

St.Mirren v Ross County 25 Oct 2014 Crowd 3459

St.Mirren v ICT 7 Dec 2013 Crowd 3305

St.Mirren v ICT 18 Oct 2014 Crowd 3109

Next !! mad.gif flipa.gif

Same as the referendum:

Are we playing well ? = NAW

Are we likely to win at home ? =Naw

Does Tommy have a clue ? = Naw

Going to the game ? = NAW , will be ( exactly as Callum says )the likely outcome !

Fan numbers however are about like for like at the moment.

Factor in Overall stats last year Hearts / Hibs / Killie etc numbers will obviously lift the average..

No theyre not .

compare against relevant fixtures last season, or just don't post...

County last year, had an attendance of 4205.

Today 3459

Last season home game against ICT - 3305

Last week 3109

Celtic at home last season 5778

This season 5280

Dundee United at home last season 4780

This season 4245

County last year, had an attendance of 4205.

Today 3459

Last season home game against ICT - 3305

Last week 3109

Celtic at home last season 5778

This season 5280

Dundee United at home last season 4780

This season 4245

What games? First game, second game, rearranged game, midweek...? What were the home gates and the away gates?

If you want to present a like for like comparison, you need to do better than this.

What games? First game, second game, rearranged game, midweek...? What were the home gates and the away gates?

If you want to present a like for like comparison, you need to do better than this.

First games against each club.

Direct comparisons. The crowds are down, it's you that must try harder..

I don't believe this is purely down to our form or the manager. I think it's a number of things but they do contribute.

Edited by davidg

Simply because we spent some of our budget sacking players Lennon signed.

Thought that was clear, sorry.

Last season's budget, not this. As pointed out, only Harkins was contracted for this season so the only one who could possibly affect this seasons budget, depending on how the contract was terminated. Edited by Thorizaar