Willie Miller

billymehmet1

Was in b And q earlier And saw ex Aberdeen legend willie miller looks broke he was driving an 04 plate Astra and had work gear on I'm sure at one point he was a millionaire And owed a few resteraunts

How the mighty can fall such ashame to see folk make mistakes

Naw.

That was Super Mario in B&Q.

Was in b And q earlier And saw ex Aberdeen legend willie miller looks broke he was driving an 04 plate Astra and had work gear on I'm sure at one point he was a millionaire And owed a few resteraunts

how much did he owe the restaurants, nae wonder he's broke if he eats out all the time

Was he not perhaps wearing "work gear" because he was doing DIY at home? I don't think many people will paint and decorate with designer clothes or a business suit on.

He's had a hard time financially as others have said but I doubt he's completely on his uppers. His latest book was published in 2011 and he was Director of Football at Aberdeen until 2012. He's still got a pretty lucrative job for what it is at the BBC too where he'll earn anywhere from £200 - £400 working for a few hours on a Saturday as a radio pundit and the same again on a Sunday, and often on a Tuesday and a Wednesday as well.

sure it wasnt windie miller.........whistling.gif

He owns a few properties in Paisley that he rents out. I would guess he was working on them

Was he not perhaps wearing "work gear" because he was doing DIY at home? I don't think many people will paint and decorate with designer clothes or a business suit on.

He's had a hard time financially as others have said but I doubt he's completely on his uppers. His latest book was published in 2011 and he was Director of Football at Aberdeen until 2012. He's still got a pretty lucrative job for what it is at the BBC too where he'll earn anywhere from £200 - £400 working for a few hours on a Saturday as a radio pundit and the same again on a Sunday, and often on a Tuesday and a Wednesday as well.

Lucrative? i wouldn't get out of bed for that on a saturday

Maybe he uses the Astra as a "works van" rather than get his good car all dirty