Is Tommy Craig Still The Saint Mirren Manager

If it's between TC and BS, (be that Barry Smith or Bull Sh!t), I'd take either in the brackets.

Better Bull Sh!t than udder utter sh!t.sorry.gif

Give it to Thompson, players respect him and he would get a reaction.

Can't be any worse than the shit we are getting served up just now.

On a more positive note, away from all the whining "am just pure dead passhunut" nutters on here, this is in all seriousness when players find out about themselves.

At some point professional pride has to kick in.

It's irrelevant who Tommy picks and in what position.

At some point the players on the park will collectively decide to start performing.

It happens at every club and it'll happen to Ross County, Motherwell and us at some point during the season - probably some time soon.

I have to be honest, if I was a player or Tommy I personally wouldn't give a tuppence for the opinion of online warriors and I certainly wouldn't pay any attention to the shrill shrieking from the stands. My focus would be on the game and the players and screw everything else.

As a player I wouldn't even necessarily be aware of the crowd at all TBH. Loads of former players say the same thing.

Fans BELIEVE they make a difference but that difference is less than they think.

On a more positive note, away from all the whining "am just pure dead passhunut" nutters on here, this is in all seriousness when players find out about themselves.

At some point professional pride has to kick in.

It's irrelevant who Tommy picks and in what position.

At some point the players on the park will collectively decide to start performing.

It happens at every club and it'll happen to Ross County, Motherwell and us at some point during the season - probably some time soon.

I have to be honest, if I was a player or Tommy I personally wouldn't give a tuppence for the opinion of online warriors and I certainly wouldn't pay any attention to the shrill shrieking from the stands. My focus would be on the game and the players and screw everything else.

As a player I wouldn't even necessarily be aware of the crowd at all TBH. Loads of former players say the same thing.

Fans BELIEVE they make a difference but that difference is less than they think.

Well were making it easy for them....post-4944-0-79770200-1417700083_thumb.jp

Dare I say it then.Paisley boy Barry Smith to be next Saints boss.Last manager from Alloa did ok for us.Also Barry did amazingly well for Dundee after 25points deduction.

Great shout for Barry Smith. Local, has the respect of the football world in general. Got a raw deal at Dundee. Worked miracles whilst in administration. Holding his own whilst only one of two part time clubs in the Championship.

Just need to get rid of TC.

There's absolutely no way that if Tommy does get terminated, that the BOD will look to add another wage to the club, never mind actually pay compensation aswell.

I imagine it will cost the guts of 100k to sack TC. That will have to be funded by another directors loan, as the club certainly doesn't have that kind of money and no one else would lend us it. To suggest that the BOD would lend us yet more money to fund an additional wage and/or compensation is utter pie in the sky.

If TC leaves there are 3 candidates for the job; Thommo, Teale and Longwell. Goodwin would have been in there, but he's a nutter.

I believe there's quite literally no chance that the BOD will bring in someone from outwith the club.

Thommo will get it and we just need to hope for the best, let's be honest the season couldn't really get any worse. If we go down then that's fair enough but I want to go down atleast with a bit of fight, we aren't going to get that with TC in charge, it's an absolute car crash.