Dundee V St Mirren Premiership 27/12/14

shull

I've sparked a bottle of cava the old dear bought us, mixing it up with some fresh orange for a Buck's Fizz :)

Great to see young bevvy merchants adding that important Vitamin C fix... :)

I may well have just a straight pint of Cava, having just been out for a wee refreshment, at which I knew I would meet a Sevco fan. :rolleyes:

Aaaaaah. Life is sweet, especially when Saints do the business. :)

Our season started last week. We put up a great performance with 10 men and got robbed. Today we got our just deserts. Pity we didn't get rid of Tommy months ago but things are returning to normal and the relegation battle is far from over :)

Must agree with this. (Apart from the bit about the sahara and the Gobi.... :whistle: )

Our season started last week. We put up a great performance with 10 men and got robbed. Today we got our just deserts. Pity we didn't get rid of Tommy months ago but things are returning to normal and the relegation battle is far from over smile.png

Must agree with this. (Apart from the bit about the sahara and the Gobi.... whistling.gif: )

Don't worry sonny. He's not the pedant messiah. He's just a haughty boy!

Fabulous result and by all accounts a great performance. Just gutted that we look more detached from the group in the league, ffs, glass half empty at this time of year.

I'm away to remedy that right now...........

Well done the team today , well done and happy festives to Mr Teale , and everybuddie everywhere

If you weren't there today, wait to you see the second goal. I doubt you'll see a better goal for Saints all season, maybe even in the SPFL. Top class.

Great support today from the first whistle.

We were outstanding, every single player.

Played with such positivity for a team rock bottom.

Well done Teale & Longwell.

I believed in Father Christmas

and I looked to the sky with excited eyes

but I woke with a yawn in the first light of dawn

and saw Gary Teales' B&WArmy

whup Paul Hartley's arse!

Great day - wonderful gig by the Red Hot Chilli Pipers and then coming home to find we'd whupped that ex Accie / Raith / Hibee / Morton / Fakes / JamTart / Sellick turned Dundee manager's arse!

Paul Hartley - if he didn't exist you'd have to make him up!

The fightback is on...................

Edited by Bud the Baker

Just back. Was a carlsberg day today watched hubs get pumped then onto dens Abso superb teale and longwell again have team set up perfect every man knows there job every man giving 200% brilliant day out amazing feeling similar to the cup final didn't expect to win but we were superb today on the last 3 ganes traje deserves the job been huge improvement

Hied u manage that took tenner off me

Got him in for free at partick

I gave them the cash for 2 of us, woman told me just to lift him over and took £20 off me. Same at Fir Park first game of season.

Was there early, maybe that helped as there was nobuddie waiting behind me.

Edited by davidg