Transfer News

I would like to think we would bring in one good "Named" Player.....Might cool the the firestorm currently rampaging through BAWA.

Actually I can now understand the McLean deal.

He was free to leave in the summer but no one wanted him, we managed to get him to sign up for 2 years with a release clause that seems rather low. However had the BOD not given him this clause the chances were he wouldn't have signed for us.

Anyone of any talent fancy a spot of SPL footy....Utd cash to burn... Hamilton the same...Dundee money whether the have it or not .....who the hell is going to plump for us on less money, good chance of upheaval on end of season relegation and a club with ambitions shown this afternoon hawking their player of the season for buttons.

He was free to leave in the summer but no one wanted him, we managed to get him to sign up for 2 years with a release clause that seems rather low. However had the BOD not given him this clause the chances were he wouldn't have signed for us.

That's it in a nutshell. Kenny and his agent had us by the proverbial short and curly's. The only way he would 're-sign was via this type of deal. It is / was never a case of us having no backbone people need to get this into their heads.

That is how I see it too....As I said earlier ,Kenny's current form,the Club he has joined and our current predicament is making his transfer extremely difficult for most of the Forum Members to stomach. We can all struggle with the seemingly low Fee but nobody would pay up in the summer and in all likelihood Kenny could have walked away.I don't think the "He could be frozen out of football " was ever a starter. It was a deal that suited both parties at the time and now the part that suits Kenny best has been honoured.

Good Luck Kenny, May you go on to win Scotland Caps and have the Career that we all hoped you would have. All the Best to a Cup Winning Legend.

That's it in a nutshell. Kenny and his agent had us by the proverbial short and curly's. The only way he would 're-sign was via this type of deal. It is / was never a case of us having no backbone people need to get this into their heads.

Yes, the same people who were delighted when he signed the deal in the summer. It was a good deal for the player as he was protected with a two year deal. It was a good deal for the club as clearly in the summer he wasn't worth the development fee as nobody wanted him.

He has played well in the first half of the season and is now clearly worth the fee no one was prepared to pay in the summer.

I think most people have. Just some have agendas against the BOD and are desperate to use anything at all to attack them and undermine them.

I think most people have. Just some have agendas against the BOD and are desperate to use anything at all to attack them and undermine them.

They do that all by themselves. Club devalued, f**k around interested parties, hired Tommy Craig, treated Danny Lennon like shite, leak information to media sources. The current board have found their level and are now scrambling like the owner of an ironmongers next to a B&Q. No way is the 60% or so they own worth 1.5 million, just not a chance.

They do that all by themselves. Club devalued, f**k around interested parties, hired Tommy Craig, treated Danny Lennon like shite, leak information to media sources. The current board have found their level and are now scrambling like the owner of an ironmongers next to a B&Q. No way is the 60% or so they own worth 1.5 million, just not a chance.

With the boards bargaining skills I would be surprised if they more than a fiver for the club.