Serious Question

Can St.Mirren ask SFA for Willie Collum never to referee another St.Mirren game?

I remember Gus Mcpherson's time we asked for a new referee can't remember which referee it was?

I have just watched him (collum) send off Mcmanus of Motherwell and award a penalty to Aberdeen which never was one!!

He Always saves his best for St.Mirren always books McCausland usually sends some one off and always makes baffling decisions.

Motherwell are appealing there sending off and will win Saints are appealing McCleans sending off and should win.

Thats 4 dodgy penalties and 2 very dodgy sending off's in 3 days.

I pay my money and expect good match officials not the pantomime villan that is Willie Collum!!!

Can St.Mirren ask SFA for Willie Collum never to referee another St.Mirren game?

I remember Gus Mcpherson's time we asked for a new referee can't remember which referee it was?

I have just watched him (collum) send off Mcmanus of Motherwell and award a penalty to Aberdeen which never was one!!

He Always saves his best for St.Mirren always books McCausland usually sends some one off and always makes baffling decisions.

Motherwell are appealing there sending off and will win Saints are appealing McCleans sending off and should win.

Thats 4 dodgy penalties and 2 very dodgy sending off's in 3 days.

I pay my money and expect good match officials not the pantomime villan that is Willie Collum!!!

Yes we can ask for it!

However it usually ends up with a fine, ban, censure or all of the above?

I just find it baffling that he's allowed to get away with what he does!

When the announcer at St.Mirren park read out the referee there were groans around the stadium!

On sky Charlie Nicholas said take him out the equation as a referee said his performance as a referee was bad in the Motherwell Aberdeen game but nothing compared to the St.Mirren Kilmarnock game.

How can teams not just St.Mirren protect themselves from the Willie Collum show??

Can teams ask the SFA for the referees report?

It seems that Scottish referee's can do what they want and get away with it and clubs manager's and player's can't even talk about anything in case of punishment even if there in the right!!

I have spoken to fans of other teams , in recent months and they all think he is an incompetent cunt , so it isn't just the Buddies that hate him , tho', we probably have the longest history of hating him , dating back to the time , the holy goalie tried to half wee Dargo in two. .

Edited by saintnextlifetime

When the announcer at St.Mirren park read out the referee there were groans around the stadium!

I've a mate who is a mad Dons fan and he contacted me as soon as the appointment of referees was made for today's games to "groan" too! I don't know any fan who rates him at all. No one particularly thinks he's biased, just sh*te!

This is just a waste of time lads. You might not like him but the people who matter do. He has been on the FIFA Elite Referee level - the 24-strong list of the world’s leading referees for at least 2 years. Fans opinions of referees are considered to be irrelevant and based on bias and prejudice. Rest assured no club will go to the lengths that people are suggesting here. Let it rest people.

Edited 'cos I couldn't spell.

Edited by rabuddies

This is just a waste of time lads. You might not like him but the people who matter do. He has been on the FIFA Elite Referee level - the 24-strong list of the world’s leading referees for at least 2 years. Fans opinions of referees are considered to be irrelevant and based on bias and prejudice. Rest assured no club will go to the lengths that people are suggesting here. Let it rest people.

Edited 'cos I couldn't spell.

Maybe, but there is always hope. For sure we should not go down the route of singling out St Mirren - he is equally bad for all clubs and we have honestly not had the worst of him. As incompetent as the people in charge of Scottish football seem to be, surely to f**k they must notice this. There is so much effort put into Scottish football, trying to create a good product for fans to buy into, then we let an officious little social misfit like wee Willie ruin game after game. So the more noise that can be made about him the better. Needs a few clubs to get their heads together and create a single voice but Facebook pages would be a start so I'd encourage it.

Could some technically competent person put together a montage of clearly wrong decisions made over the season by this man? (I mean really wrong, not just decisions we didn't like) Documentary evidence would seem to be the only way to show up a lack of competence.

Would it not be illegal to do so given the rights belong to either the broadcasters or the SPFL?