Let's Relegate Motherwell

Late goals for both the fakes and Caley Thistle.... Can feel it in ma' watter.

Ach, didn't happen. Never mind, we got three points this weekend, Motherwell and County only got one each, so we are the big winners. Just shows how important it is to take care of your own business, and fate... We simply cannot rely on others to lose and make our own situation look better.

Motherwell are one of the great cheats of Scottish football. They deserve to be relegated.

Their administration was the cause of the subsequent rules regarding points deductions for going into administration. Unfortunately they escaped punishment themselves.

Then, after finishing bottom of the SPL, they lobbied the rest of the clubs to avoid relegation and stop Falkirk being promoted (albeit Falkirk were cheats themselves).

I'd like to see Motherwell endure a very lengthy spell in the lower leagues.

That post is a disgrace.

Your abuse of pricks by comparing them to oaksoft is disgusting.

Ha, great patter!

Sorry I did lower myself to his level. Just stick him on ignore!

Just shocking that folk who wana discuss our beloved club are shot down just because they don't structure a sentence a a certain way. I'm all for discussion (critical and otherwise) but no need to try rip the piss out of people like that.