Killie Still In Turmoil?

rabuddies

Looks like there are still problems at Rugby Park as Allan Johnston has done a "McCoist" and indicated he is quitting at the end of the season after the board sold his best young player for £150,000 (plus add-ons) without telling him. Nice to see there are still some folk with principles in the game. Not a happy dressing room I'm told.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31151312

Perhaps that explains his jaw-dropping interview about the 5 Geordies he "has to play"?

He wants out of Ibrox for a bigger job! In a better league. With self-respect?

Ahh himmmm this is a thread about Killie not sure why you're talking about Ibrox?

AJ comes across as a bit of a fanny to be honest. If you are quitting as a matter of principal then quit, dont sit around gibbering nonsense to provoke a sacking.

Killie fans hated him, I am sure they will be happy with developments.

AJ comes across as a bit of a fanny to be honest. If you are quitting as a matter of principal then quit, dont sit around gibbering nonsense to provoke a sacking.

Killie fans hated him, I am sure they will be happy with developments.

One pays more. whistling.gif

Taking the Killie job after the sacking of Kenny Shiels with his namesake Michael as Chairman was a poisoned chalice, he didn't get the gig until well into June and after a slow start kept them up and they're currently sitting 8th in the SPFL not great but well clear of relegation worries even after losing their star striker - done a lot better than the cartoon character who was in charge of us.

His departure seems a bit of a toys out of the pram job but overall I reckon his record at Killie was decent.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Taking the Killie job after the sacking of Kenny Shiels with his namesake Michael as Chairman was a poisoned chalice, he didn't get the gig until well into June and after a slow start kept them up and they're currently sitting 8th in the SPFL not great but well clear of relegation worries even after losing their star striker - done a lot better than the cartoon character who was in charge of us.

His departure seems a bit of a toys out of the pram job but overall I reckon his record at Killie was decent.

Billy Bowie picks the teamjerry.gif