Kilmarnock V St Mirren. Premiership. 14/3/15

shull

I don't KNOW it, it's my opinion. It's a discussion forum, remember? Where people give their opinions?

Well you said it like it was a matter of fact.

' is a minimum requirement '

Quite clearly it isn't a minimum requirement. You may think it will be, but that's a very different thing.

Well you said it like it was a matter of fact.

' is a minimum requirement '

Quite clearly it isn't a minimum requirement. You may think it will be, but that's a very different thing.

So, should I finish every single post by saying 'in my opinion'?

Stop being such an idiot about it TC. You're better than that. Dunno what's happened to you since you re-invented yourself as Top Cat but you used to post a hell of a lot more sensibly as Lex.

So, should I finish every single post by saying 'in my opinion'?

Stop being such an idiot about it TC. You're better than that. Dunno what's happened to you since you re-invented yourself as Top Cat but you used to post a hell of a lot more sensibly as Lex.

You post an opinion as a fact and then call me an idiot?

You don't have to add in my opinion no. There's a load of ways you can give your opinion without portraying it as a cast iron certainty like you did. Hence my question on how you could tell the future.

Also, I never reinvented myself. I just changed my username.

Edited by TopCat

Eh , you do know that as a result of those "not all bad " results we`re....... BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE !!!! blink.png

I agree we should try & look for the positive in things..... but there`s positive & delusional ! huh.png

Well Done, so we are. So if County and Well had lost 2-0 we would have been 10th and then what. This is in our hands, and considering we won our first home game last week, we lost out first 5 with no goals and Thommo been out and we sell our best player, we still can finish 9th, so its glass half full time, the weather is depressing and frankly so is your post!!

You post an opinion as a fact and then call me an idiot?

You don't have to add in my opinion no. There's a load of ways you can give your opinion without portraying it as a cast iron certainty like you did. Hence my question on how you could tell the future.

Also, I never reinvented myself. I just changed my username.

Or you could say that it's your interpretation of my opinion that makes you think I was stating a fact, couldn't you?

Just in my opinion like.....

I'm not one for hyperbole so I'll jus say very calmly that if we don't win this one; fire will rain from the heavens the sea will boil and the world will come to an end.

I was kind of intrigued until you got to the world coming to an end bit. The fire raining from heaven and the sea boiling would have been worth a butchers.

As much as it is heartening to see so many on this site who are confident of winning this game and subsequently staying in the top league, I have grave reservations that this team has the stomach for a fight.The next three games I believe will all end in defeat unfortunately.The appointment as manager of an inexperienced ex player is just the latest in a catalogue of bungles by a group of people who have shown to have no knowledge of football whatsoever.

Perhaps I will be shown to be too pessimistic in my prognostications but its something I would be only too happy to accept if the players prove me wrong.

How can you offer that assessment on "this team having the stomach for a fight"?

This team has only been together once. And they won. At the grey concrete box!

I saw it with my own eyes. :)

It renewed an optimism that had waned with the appointment of Mr Craig.

How can you offer that assessment on "this team having the stomach for a fight"?

I saw it with my own eyes. smile.png

And fought tooth and nail for that victory when it was required.

You think it would only be worth a tin of dog food? You can take the man out of Paisley ...

You obviously should speak to someone, maybe a St.Mirren fan from Paisley now living near London who has a thing about the English language. And other languages. A polygon.

I saw it with my own eyes. smile.png

Purely because its my opinion. Is that ok with you ?

Purely because its my opinion. Is that ok with you ?

I never disputed your apparent 'right' to an opinion -merely its validity.

If you think that your opinion - based upon a team you'd only seen once doing sufficient to win against a team many, many points above them showed - no stomach for a fight, then...

...well... even you can work out how daft that is. Can't you?

You obviously should speak to someone, maybe a St.Mirren fan from Paisley now living near London who has a thing about the English language. And other languages. A polygon.

You can sling yer butcher's...

IN London.

miscellaneous-pirate-new_shoes-shoe_shop

pieces of eight etc....

Edited by bluto

No.

I think this might be it.

medical-menstruation-menstrual_cycles-ge

Many, many years ago, back when I lived in that there London, there was a scandal about Aluminium in the drinking water and the harm it could do to the brain. I think the protestors have been proven correct.