Kilmarnock V St Mirren. Premiership. 14/3/15

shull

I never disputed your apparent 'right' to an opinion -merely its validity.

If you think that your opinion - based upon a team you'd only seen once doing sufficient to win against a team many, many points above them showed - no stomach for a fight, then...

...well... even you can work out how daft that is. Can't you?

Thank you for being so gracious in permitting me an opinion.

Many, many years ago, back when I lived in that there London, there was a scandal about Aluminium in the drinking water and the harm it could do to the brain. I think the protestors have been proven correct.

Methinks thou dost protest too much.

Use my gift wisely, Grasshopper.

I like that very much. Incidentally, I have just used the 'methinks' quote in another place and I swear I've only just seen that you used it above. I would hate anybody to think that I was a sickofant or sumthin' like that.

Wonder how many will get the Grasshopper thingy? I always liked that show.

There are more old cunts on here than you think. Not many as old as you, but old all the same. biggrin.png

Either you've lied about your age or Kung Fu has been repeated over and over. And how dare you use that most disgusting word ever in the English language.It's illegal to call anybody 'old'.

Either you've lied about your age or Kung Fu has been repeated over and over. And how dare you use that most disgusting word ever in the English language.It's illegal to call anybody 'old'.

Great Show with some wise words in every Episode.

"Recognize that all words are part false and part true, limited by our imperfect understanding. But strive always for honesty within yourself. -Master Kan Oaksoft"

Sorry, I meant "auld". biggrin.png

My true age is in my profile. When exactly do you think Kung Fu was on?

I know when it was on. Unless you've seen reruns, you will have missed a lot of the subtleties. Come to think of it, maybe you haven't changed much. Master Po and Master Kan didn't half roll their arse, or something like that anyway.

I know when it was on. Unless you've seen reruns, you will have missed a lot of the subtleties. Come to think of it, maybe you haven't changed much. Master Po and Master Kan didn't half roll their arse, or something like that anyway.

Wow! :o

Three hours now and still not one sad wanker mentions the third Mastur...

Ooops. :unsure:

Big plans for Saturday from the active/singing section.

Prior warning before all the moaners start complaining about the beach balls & inflatables flying aboot. shuriken.gif

2 years since the cup win party. Time to party ourselves out of relegation.

On a cheerier note, I'm looking forward to an empire biscuit on Saturday.

They made a special "Congratulations on the League Cup" biscuit 2 years ago. Still have mine in the fridge. Could not face eating it. I'm glad as it reminds me of those distant glory days every time I get the milk. Must be some amount of preservatives in it ..