Kilmarnock V St Mirren. Premiership. 14/3/15

shull

Unbelievably , St Mirren hater Steven McLean has been appointed to this match , compounded by the fact that his dad , Stuart, is one of Kilmarnocks heroes of the 80s and 90s , almost 600 games in all comps and he still coaches the youngsters there . Beggars belief , certain defeat !

I tried a cheap blow up doll once.

She went down on me.

........that sounded funnier in my head.

It's an old Billy Connolly joke where he takes back his blowup doll back to the sex shop and tells the man " I just bought this yesterday and when I blew it up it went down on me "

The shop owner replies " If I knew it could do that I would've charged you another Tenner"

Boom Boom holiday.gif

The follow up is.. I gave her a lovebite - she farted and flew out the windae...

What a let down.

As for the game, to say it's huge is an understatement. Once the split happens there will be a number of strange results, do we have the bottle to navigate our way through this? In the past we have risen to the occasion when needed and Saturday will tell us a lot about the players mentality.

Ever the optimist I think it's in our DNA now to avoid relegation by the skin of our teeth as we've been here so many times in recent years and survived. Plastic pitch or not we must go for the three points no messing about.

Unbelievably , St Mirren hater Steven McLean has been appointed to this match , compounded by the fact that his dad , Stuart, is one of Kilmarnocks heroes of the 80s and 90s , almost 600 games in all comps and he still coaches the youngsters there . Beggars belief , certain defeat !

Can we officially complain about the choice of Ref before a game?

...and why do we seem to get the same refs again and again?

Can we officially complain about the choice of Ref before a game?

...and why do we seem to get the same refs again and again?

That's a nice easy one. We play fort-od games a season and there are only a dozen or so refs who are deemed good enough for the top flight.

Good result for us in Aberdeen tonight. A point tomorrow will move us above Motherwell and back to 11th.

Our two games against Killie this season have both been rubbish, really rubbish. The first one was dreadful and we lost 2-1 due to not being able to defend a set piece. The second one was worse and we lost 2-1 again because we had a man (wrongly) sent off and two wrong penalties given against us.

They aren't a good side and we should really be getting something. A win would be great obviously, but I would take a point. Get back off the bottom and take it from there.

Hopefully Genev and Sadlier are fit to start, they both looked like good additions in their short time on the pitch. I will go for 1-1, Jimmy Dayton with our goal.