So Farewell Then......

This !

Shite players , Shite Stadium , shite strip , shite manager(s) shite decisions by a shitey board means I will have attended less games this season than in any previous season. Shite situation !

The scariest thing about this utter shitfest of a season and our impending relegation is that I now don't really give a f**k.

I didn't go to the green vermin game through choice and I doubt very much if I'll be at Fir Park.

I'm losing interest, my son is losing interest. Thank you SMFC directors. Thank you very f**king much.

Guest TPAFKATS

The scariest thing about this utter shitfest of a season and our impending relegation is that I now don't really give a f**k.

I didn't go to the green vermin game through choice and I doubt very much if I'll be at Fir Park.

I'm losing interest, my son is losing interest. Thank you SMFC directors. Thank you very f**king much.

Pin this as it sums up the feelings of so many.

There's a track on the new Therapy? album that pretty much sums up our season - it's titled "Torment, sorrow, misery, strife"

This !

Shite players , Shite Stadium , shite strip , shite manager(s) shite decisions by a shitey board means I will have attended less games this season than in any previous season. Shite situation !

I wouldn't say we have a shite stadium, one with two larger stands would have been hammered as would one larger stand with three Ryder Cup stands in a tin casing. Shite strip, very much so. Shite players, certainly too many in the squad. The other shites are definitely right. You can also add shite handling of a takeover, shite way of treating a consortium, shite journalists peddling shite stories and shite interaction. Even McLean, mister turn it on to get a move, claimed he was here because TC wanted him...shite lies!

I'm ok at arithmetic so I know Saints are not yet in the knacker's yard. smile.png

However, I'm also ok at logic so, as the arithmetic merely states that Saints need to play in the upcoming games as they've never played this season, the logic looks like making arithmetic a loser.... sad.png

I am now operating on hope... unsure.png

Does Hope know your not a qualified surgeon death.gif

Hindsight's a wonderful thing, but maybe just maybe if the Bod had renewed the wee fellas contract, which in my opinion there was no question he deserved, then I don't think we would be in this unattainable position.

It's natural to maybe rewrite history given our position, but the reality was that Lennon did not deserve a new contract. The cowdenbeath summer, his lack of ability to spot players leading to many being paid off early, his tendency to hide in the dugout and strange tactics and even stranger interviews were all weaknesses that a league cup win couldn't disguise. The decision to bin Lennon wasn't the problem. It was what happened next that was the problem.

Anyway, despite the situation, win our next two we might only be a point behind. Though I have to say if we recover from this position it'll be the greatest achievement of any saints team in 35 years of supporting them.

I wouldn't say we have a shite stadium, one with two larger stands would have been hammered as would one larger stand with three Ryder Cup stands in a tin casing. Shite strip, very much so. Shite players, certainly too many in the squad. The other shites are definitely right. You can also add shite handling of a takeover, shite way of treating a consortium, shite journalists peddling shite stories and shite interaction. Even McLean, mister turn it on to get a move, claimed he was here because TC wanted him...shite lies!

To be fair to Kenny, despite a slow start, if it hadn't been for him and his efforts in the 2nd quarter of the season, we'd already have been relegated weeks ago.

To be fair to Kenny, despite a slow start, if it hadn't been for him and his efforts in the 2nd quarter of the season, we'd already have been relegated weeks ago.

I'm not denying that, but his performances were always better around transfer windows. This season he knew good performances were sure to spark offers. He ended up moving for a fee I've heard discussed as between 175K and 300K. He didn't even need to be the 7 figure player Chic punted or the 500K player a lot of us hoped for.

But, this isn't about Kenny and the pre-season lies. It's about the Board appointing TC and selling Kenny to bail them out, just weeks after screwing over one consortium (who had gotten so far as an agreement to appoint the next manager) in the Argie offer of 200K extra would flie through. Then, they just f**ked off back in to the world of disdain where we are idiots, knickerwetters and keyboard warriors whilst being expected to fund the fitting out of a void that them taking less of a cut from Tesco could have paid for. They could have taken their money via that void being used properly, a huge removal from the word of mouth and amateur hour promotion we see on the commercial side today.

I'm not denying that, but his performances were always better around transfer windows. This season he knew good performances were sure to spark offers. He ended up moving for a fee I've heard discussed as between 175K and 300K. He didn't even need to be the 7 figure player Chic punted or the 500K player a lot of us hoped for.

But, this isn't about Kenny and the pre-season lies. It's about the Board appointing TC and selling Kenny to bail them out, just weeks after screwing over one consortium (who had gotten so far as an agreement to appoint the next manager) in the Argie offer of 200K extra would flie through. Then, they just f**ked off back in to the world of disdain where we are idiots, knickerwetters and keyboard warriors whilst being expected to fund the fitting out of a void that them taking less of a cut from Tesco could have paid for. They could have taken their money via that void being used properly, a huge removal from the word of mouth and amateur hour promotion we see on the commercial side today.

Yeah, but... as we speak, the club will be arranging a dinner to cheer us up, with speakers certain to have us laughing our socks off as the delicious three course dinner accompanied by fine wines sticks in our craw'.

That is true but our plight is hopeless unless we have leadership from the boardroom. This board will not lead and as a result we are slipping big time. The team may well remain but we are not going to be back in the top flight for years. This is a disaster for ralston as well. What a dreadful mess Gilmour has made if this season after all the good he has done

Well said.

This !

For the last umpteen seasons there were 5 of us went to every game home and away (aside from the pilgrimage to the highlands) and this season we've all been to two away games together and for the first time, in my lifetime certainly, we all missed a home game by choice on Friday night.

Now, none of this impacts the club or BOD financially as we're all ST holders but it's getting easier and easier to find something else to do on a Saturday and, for someone that's followed St Mirren for 38 years, that should be a massive f**king wake up call to the BOD of this club.

I expect nothing to change except the date which my begging letter drops through the door from Gilmour.

For the last umpteen seasons there were 5 of us went to every game home and away (aside from the pilgrimage to the highlands) and this season we've all been to two away games together and for the first time, in my lifetime certainly, we all missed a home game by choice on Friday night.

Now, none of this impacts the club or BOD financially as we're all ST holders but it's getting easier and easier to find something else to do on a Saturday and, for someone that's followed St Mirren for 38 years, that should be a massive f**king wake up call to the BOD of this club.

I expect nothing to change except the date which my begging letter drops through the door from Gilmour.

Think we bumped into each other in a bit of a dive in Dingwall where you went up the stairs to the bar and came out with a carpet pattern on the sole of your shoes , correct !

Admire you guys coming from Ayrshire supporting the buds. Bye the way Sandy ( PE-Teacher corner bar Lochwinnoch ) remembers you well or your mate.

Its been hellish this season. I get the train down to Wemyss Bay after the game feeling miserable and bored and ask myself why am I doing this there is no buzz whatsoever not helped by meeting punters on the ferry having a laugh at my expense. Then another Saturday comes round aaaaand - yes off to St Mirren park again for a repeat of the last home game.

One Saturday went up to Glasgow just for a change with the misses rather than going to the football. Honestly had a great time. However Saints are in the heart Glasgow is not.

Choice next season Season ticket for Saints or Braehead Clan? At present there is nothing much attracting me to Saints. Clan are on the up and there is even an atmosphere at games unlike SMFC.

Clan will also have higher average crowds than us as they will sell out 3600 most weeks. Time to look at the marketing of SMFC and from top to bottom we are run by amateurs.

Choice next season Season ticket for Saints or Braehead Clan? At present there is nothing much attracting me to Saints. Clan are on the up and there is even an atmosphere at games unlike SMFC.

Clan will also have higher average crowds than us as they will sell out 3600 most weeks. Time to look at the marketing of SMFC and from top to bottom we are run by amateurs.

Seriously you would give up Saints to sit in the cold to watch men hit a bit or round rubber with a chib. These men who wear safety helmets and are padded up thicker than Michelin Man so they are ready to entertain the gullible with a pre planed scrap. I take it you like Wrestling

Yeah, but... as we speak, the club will be arranging a dinner to cheer us up, with speakers certain to have us laughing our socks off as the delicious three course dinner accompanied by fine wines sticks in our craw'.

A dinner you say ...that's a pretty wild and crazy idea...that could take someone 50 weeks of the year to arrange they'd have absolutely no time to think of any other ideas.

Totally been going to Saints for 40 years and this season is worse than Davie Hay.

Hockey certainly isnt pre-planned like wrestling which is sh1t and you can watch it at Braehead arena in just a tshirt as it certainly isnt cold. St Mirren Park on a Tuesday night in January on the other hand.

Saints will always be my life but at present I would only choose the odd game next season unless we go on a mad run and win 6 out of 7 and stay up.