St Mirren V Ross County Premiership 13/4/15 7-45 Pm Kick Off

shull

I have a season ticket. I have had for more years than I care to remember. I won't be there on Monday for no other reason than why would I put myself through 2 hours of hell? Lost all interest. My son has too.

My question to the board is this. Do you hear us or are you choosing to ignore us?

The club is a shambles.

The team is a shambles.

The communication is a shambles.

The commercial side is an utter disgrace.

Your ability to bring through and nurture new supporters is appaling. No 11 year old die hard Saints fan should ever be so disillusioned that they choose to miss games and opt for an EPL strip instead of an SMFC one because the one they REALLY want is so dreadful.

This is the reality.

Fergie used to drive around the streets urging people to come to the games. All I see now is apathy. From you Stewart to imposters like Gregg Wylde. No one is giving a f**k apart from us.

Thanks for everything but now hang your heads in shame. You saved us. Now you've destroyed us. But don't worry. We'll pick up the pieces.

Herbie, this is one of the greatest and most accurate posts I have read on here in many of years.

Within my family, there are many season tickets holders, who have travelled afar to support the buddies on the road too. The majority of them are so disconnected with the club now, that they cant see themselves returning until change is made.

In regards to your boy, i have a nephew of the same age who has lost all interest in the club too, and its heartbreaking to see the fans of our future being switched off so early.

I'm not sure who the 75% you refer to are but the only player who has any real chance of playing at this level in the current group is McGinn (maybe Tess), so with the prospect of playing at a lower level with significantly reduced wages wouldn't you give a f**k?

I don't see a lack of effort. I see players who are simply not good enough and some who are but have lost all confidence playing in a shite system that doesn't give us our best chance to succeed.

Complete and utter rubbish, there are at least 5 players in the side that started on Tuesday that would hold there own in any team in the SPFL & only one of the two you have mentioned would be in that five.

If we won... It would make you take a deep breath in and look at the league table.

Wouldn't it?

If we win on Monday then get Motherwell at home in the first post split fixture, it certainly gives an opportunity to put them under pressure.

Taking that opportunity would be an entirely different matter, of course.

Edited by Thorizaar

Complete and utter rubbish, there are at least 5 players in the side that started on Tuesday that would hold there own in any team in the SPFL & only one of the two you have mentioned would be in that five.

At least five? Which five would "hold their own in any team in the SPFL"?

When Ridgers leaves us he'll go back to being a career back up.

Naismith and Kelly wouldn't get near another top flight team based on this season.

McAusland and Genev?

Goodwin wouldn't be entertained by another side due to his disciplinary record.

McGinn, as I've said will be picked up by someone either up her or down South.

Dayton is shit.

Sadlier is unproven at this level.

Mallan's level has dropped off alarmingly after a great start showing he's not ready.

Arquin?

We're bottom of the league precisely because our players aren't good enough. Which five of the above do you think are good enough to walk into other teams?

Naismith and Kelly wouldn't get near another top flight team based on this season.

McAusland and Genev?

Dayton is shit.

Mallan's level has dropped off alarmingly after a great start showing he's not ready.

Arquin?

We're bottom of the league precisely because our players aren't good enough. Which five of the above do you think are good enough to walk into other teams?

I will concede that "at least" is maybe an overstatement, but I do believe that there are 5 players in our squad today who could hold their own and do a good job in most SPFL teams with better players around them.

I will concede that "at least" is maybe an overstatement, but I do believe that there are 5 players in our squad today who could hold their own and do a good job in most SPFL teams with better players around them.

Ok, so we've established that my original statement wasn't "complete and utter rubbish" but I'm still interested to understand which players you feel would have a sniff at another top flight club?

I have a gut feeling we can actually beat Ross County, though I can't provide any logic to it. 3 factors may help us.

1. We need a reaction from the players due to the god awful performance against Motherwell.

2. Ross County have a poor record in Paisley (can only remember them winning once, Ivan Sproule hat trick a couple of season ago).

3. Willie Collum is referee and he owes us a couple of dodgy decisions BIG TIME, look out for sending offs, penalties and if we're getting gubbed abandon the game !!!!!

Ok, so we've established that my original statement wasn't "complete and utter rubbish" but I'm still interested to understand which players you feel would have a sniff at another top flight club?

We have established nothing, my comments still stand, but that's just my opinion, yours on the other hand appear to be borne out of frustration and annoyance at St Mirren's demise this season and absolutley I get that and completely understand.

I on the other hand am looking at it from a pure footballing perspective and my knowledge of over 10 yrs in the footballing system and having watched a lot of football up and down the UK.

I am not getting into any further than that.

I have a gut feeling we can actually beat Ross County, though I can't provide any logic to it. 3 factors may help us.

1. We need a reaction from the players due to the god awful performance against Motherwell.

2. Ross County have a poor record in Paisley (can only remember them winning once, Ivan Sproule hat trick a couple of season ago).

3. Willie Collum is referee and he owes us a couple of dodgy decisions BIG TIME, look out for sending offs, penalties and if we're getting gubbed abandon the game !!!!![/quote

Ross County will beat us, this is the worst St.mirren team I've seen, a bunch of spineless wage theifs.

We have established nothing, my comments still stand, but that's just my opinion, yours on the other hand appear to be borne out of frustration and annoyance at St Mirren's demise this season and absolutley I get that and completely understand.

I on the other hand am looking at it from a pure footballing perspective and my knowledge of over 10 yrs in the footballing system and having watched a lot of football up and down the UK.

I am not getting into any further than that.

You're absolutely right, it is about opinions and I was interested to hear yours on the 5 players that would hold their own in any team as I simply don't see it. I'm even more interested now you've casually dropped your experience of football into the conversation.

What are you seeing that I'm not? Serious question.

ETA We established my original comment wasn't "complete and utter rubbish" when you stepped back from your statement that there were "at least" five of the starting eleven on Tuesday that could hold their own in any SPFL team.

McAusland and Genev?

Dayton is shit.

Arquin?

Thomas Reilly could walk into any Premiership side's half-time warm-up.

There is a rotten smell coming from new love street its stewart gilmour et al stinking the place out.

It would be nice if st mirren could win this game but its probably better if we look to next season

and the championship.

St mirrens season in pictures

image.jpg

+

fck_you_pay_me.jpg

=

This scroungy little fùck is sitting at home stuffing his stupid face with werthers orginals and

washing it down with horlicks and laughing his cock off at the shit he's left us in.

The buck stops with SG and the bod for this.

Edited by murray street

dont even care that we have a game

never thought i would feel this way but that is what this bunch off players

and board have done to this fan

like many on here begining not to give a f,,,k

previous times long ago after defeat by time i got home looking forward to next game.

even after shock off ham,,,y still went to next game

even when struggling in old first div was at stirling like many others but this team has no

heart or fighting spirit no way are we going to win

3. Willie Collum is referee and he owes us a couple of dodgy decisions BIG TIME, look out for sending offs, penalties and if we're getting gubbed abandon the game !!!!!

Just watched the weather report on tv and option 3 might be a possibility.

We need a reaction and most clubs would get it but I have no faith in this squad anymore and forsee a comfortable 2-0 win for county. Falling out the league without so much as a whimper. Shambles from top to bottom.

Can see a crowd of around the 2,000 mark. :-( This might well become the norm for next season. :-(

Ouch. The horse with 'Saint' in its name finished second at 25-1? I know as much about horses running around with wee men whipping them than I do about brain surgery, but can't you put some sort of bet on a horse finishing in the top four?

Mmm yeah I noticed that as my 2 chosen donkeys didn't place.....fortunately the Mrs has bet on the same colours every year available getting hedgehunter and Ballabriggs so with 33-1 Many Clouds in the same colours it turned out to be a very profitable day...grr would have a been a wee bit more if I hadn't gone Saint scunnered.