St Mirren V Ross County Premiership 13/4/15 7-45 Pm Kick Off

shull

I have a season ticket. I have had for more years than I care to remember. I won't be there on Monday for no other reason than why would I put myself through 2 hours of hell? Lost all interest. My son has too.

My question to the board is this. Do you hear us or are you choosing to ignore us?

The club is a shambles.

The team is a shambles.

The communication is a shambles.

The commercial side is an utter disgrace.

Your ability to bring through and nurture new supporters is appaling. No 11 year old die hard Saints fan should ever be so disillusioned that they choose to miss games and opt for an EPL strip instead of an SMFC one because the one they REALLY want is so dreadful.

This is the reality.

Fergie used to drive around the streets urging people to come to the games. All I see now is apathy. From you Stewart to imposters like Gregg Wylde. No one is giving a f**k apart from us.

Thanks for everything but now hang your heads in shame. You saved us. Now you've destroyed us. But don't worry. We'll pick up the pieces.

I have a season ticket. I have had for more years than I care to remember. I won't be there on Monday for no other reason than why would I put myself through 2 hours of hell? Lost all interest. My son has too.

My question to the board is this. Do you hear us or are you choosing to ignore us?

The club is a shambles.

The team is a shambles.

Your ability to bring through and nurture new supporters is appaling. No 11 year old die hard Saints fan should ever be so disillusioned that they choose to miss games and opt for an EPL strip instead of an SMFC one because the one they REALLY want is so dreadful.

This is the reality.

Fergie used to drive around the streets urging people to come to the games. All I see now is apathy. From you Stewart to imposters like Gregg Wylde. No one is giving a f**k apart from us.

Thanks for everything but now hang your heads in shame. You saved us. Now you've destroyed us. But don't worry. We'll pick up the pieces.

Totally agree with everything in this post.

The club is a shambles.

The team is a shambles.

This is the reality.

This should be pinned to the boardroom door this morning.

The club is a shambles.

The team is a shambles.

This is the reality.

^^^^yup^^^^^

I'm very much there, living the dream bud , living the dream sad.png

What is our lowest ever top flight attendance?

Don't know (1542 perhaps - courtesy of shull). Don't think I'll be there and I can't see many pay-at-the-gaters making the effort.

Considering County aren't liable to bring many down now either I'll probably shelve the plan for robbing the ticket office as well! 2guns.gif

Roll on next season when I might just about have recovered my enthusiasm.................

The club is a shambles.

The team is a shambles.

This is the reality.

^^^ This

I won't be there either despite season ticket (relieved to be in London on business next week, but would have given it a swerve anyway).

I've held up my end of the bargain, I've paid my season ticket money for years, I've brought along my now ex to games, got a season ticket and clothing for my daughter. I never expected any particular achievement with regards to league position or cup wins, but always had hope when not confident, however post the league cup all that has happened is that I've been stripped of hope. My club will rebuild and return as it has always done, but alas this is not my club at this moment as it has failed to uphold it's end of the bargain and at least give me hope.

Edited by madball

Life goes on...

St Mirren 1 Ross County 0

Scorer - Mallan

Crowd - 2187

No idea where any motivation will come to a) score a goal and B) keep a clean sheet on the back of a humiliating gubbing by the second worse team. That motivation should have been evident last night but all the same schoolboy errors were there to see. RC will be brimming with confidence and they have something to play for with Motherwell on their tail plus they could go above Patrick.

I foresee a lot of negative chanting to the BOD from a small crowd of less than 2000.

Yup Shull indeed life does go on.

Need a few changes IF we are going to reverse this trend I saw Gilmour he was near me, he looked rather upset, not quite as upset as me and a good few Saints were though.

Think we all knew when we saw that Team we were going to struggle, never mind confidence lets talk about ability and tactics. Are we surprised.

Teale is a player not a coach and certainly not yet a manager, but hey ho have a go Gary.

TC was a coach not a manager

Eh a CH please?

Eh a striker please, not a County reject or a hasbeen. Heart there Thommo , legs left building

How about a bit of pace........ Dayton- A Killie reject..... Wylde...... a reject?

How about our youngsters, Kelly, Naismith, Mallan, McGinn, all totally exposed. No experience

MM please don't make me laugh.

Only plus is JG, desire spirit and experience ..... that's it.

Most importantly- a BOD that's there for the club. What exactly did they save us for? No point in having a new ground if there are 2000 in it. They are clearly not................supporters.

Please BOD please go, take your parachute payment and go away.

The club is a shambles.

The team is a shambles.

This is the reality.

Exactly my thoughts and situation too Edited by Big Jake

Won't be there on Monday---on holiday. Agree with most that has been said so far, but I am not convinced how bad our players are, with one or two exceptions, namely Wylde and Arquin. I feel the root of our problems lies in the management and coaching. We took the 'Well to the cleaners in both previous matches and lost. Clearly confidence has hit an all time low, but better decisions on replacing Lennon and then Craig I am sure would have led to a better outcome.

Tactics have gone to pot, could only hoof the ball back to well last night. Need to play fringe youth players remaining matches and make an early move to find a decent manager and coaching team.

I hate to say it but I can see another heavy defeat here to add to everyone's hurt.

We have zero confidence, seemingly lacking in any kind of decent tactics or commitment or desire, County are the form team in Scotland, if not Britain right now, County need a result while we don't.

It all points toward an embarrassing evening for us, and live on TV again.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see us losing about 0-4.

If we had lost say, 2-0 at Fir Park and the performance had been a bit 'meh', I would probably have given Monday a miss. However, Fir Park was so awful, so unbelieveably shite, that a tipping point in abject ineptitude from the manager and team was reached, so I will definitely be going on Monday. I want to see with my own eyes if any of that mob actually give a fcuk.