St Mirren V Ross County Premiership 13/4/15 7-45 Pm Kick Off

shull

Pretty similar to the first half.

Of course the players who are under contract will still be here next year. Probably McGinn too. Would you pay 300k for him? I wouldn't, unless someone is willing to pay that he will be here.

No point playing the likes of Reilly, Genev (who is hopeless incidentally) Wylde and Arquin from here on in. Just get the u20's in.

Of course the players who are under contract will still be here next year. Probably McGinn too. Would you pay 300k for him? I wouldn't, unless someone is willing to pay that he will be here.

No point playing the likes of Reilly, Genev (who is hopeless incidentally) Wylde and Arquin from here on in. Just get the u20's in.

this. the rebuilding should be starting now.

Sadlier has just made 3 great runs, and 3 times our players couldn't complete a 10 yard pass!

Felt sorry for him, won more ball in the air as a target man than Arquin but he's a wise player or middle of midfield player FFS, played too late and in the wrong position, feel for him.

Think his contract's up at the end of the season, might be wrong.

300k refers to the compensation. Can't see anyone paying it for his services.