Billy Davies. Involvement

Billy daviee again at the game today sat in his usual seat in director area. Def sonething going on. Why would he go to all home games especially when ranges are at home.

Maybe he hates braehead on a Saturday? Here's hoping, cos in MY opinion he is the last person we need at St.Mirren, total bellend who doesn't have a clue how to manage a football club never mind run one!

Would rather leave Teale in charge instead of letting that bellend loose at the club.

Look at his history, pretty poor I would say, Cnut, of the highest order.. Reminds me of that Cnut Adams!, RMC!

If this post is slanderous then please delete where applicable :-/. Guys a cock..

So, what's the gossip? Billy Davies to manage the team or be involved somehow in a consortium buying the club? I haven't been keeping up on the gossip.

Wouldn't mind him being involved in buying the club. At least we could understand his motivation. Talk of Argentinian consortiums scares the shite out of me.

Edited by pozbaird

So, what's the gossip? Billy Davies to manage the team or be involved somehow in a consortium buying the club? I haven't been keeping up on the gossip.

Wouldn't mind him being involved in buying the club. At least we could understand his motivation. Talk of Argentinian consortiums scares the shite out of me.

Think there is something in this as he was definitely interested in buying the club before he took the Forrest job.

Think there is something in this as he was definitely interested in buying the club before he took the Forrest job.

I would rather you and (George) as your assistant managed the club, before getting involved with that guy.

He is out of work for a reason, it's not because he's waiting for barca to come calling!!!

I aint saying he's going to be our manager there's no chance if that. Just really think he's Intrested in buying. Abso no reason for him to attend all our hone games especially when rangers where playing at hone and plenty good games down south. Where his managerial career would be.

He was at the game with his cousin and agent Jim Price, very interesting.

Read. That reason he got sacked from forest was that he wanted players to use his brother john to be there agent and only wanted to sign players who where his brothers clients

Could be a decent idea to do this as surely would lead to us getting better deals when selling and a better calibre of player if family members are agents.

I would rather you and (George) as your assistant managed the club, before getting involved with that guy.

He is out of work for a reason, it's not because he's waiting for barca to come calling!!!

We could maybe try George, on his own. whistling.gif

Read. That reason he got sacked from forest was that he wanted players to use his brother john to be there agent and only wanted to sign players who where his brothers clients

Could be a decent idea to do this as surely would lead to us getting better deals when selling and a better calibre of player if family members are agents.

On the flip side we could lose out on players if condition is they swap agents to his brother and they don't want to.