Jimmy Nicholl

To be St Mirren Manager?

Aye.

Perhaps I'm just clutching at straws but I would not be against him as manager. I also think it unlikely as the current BOD,s have no money, mainly due to having to pay off dud managers we have had like TC and no doubt GT if they eventually come to their senses and get rid of him, still the parachute payment they receive for us going down a division should help.

Ok lets sum this one up. Danny gets Blue Brasils up twice, then comes to us, keeps us up and wins LC, we sack him, and then a suggestion that Nicoll who gets them relegated and loses 10 -0 , and 3-0 to Danny to get relegated is tauted as coming to us.

In a word No is two words FO in three words GTF, in five- You are having a laugh.

Lets get some potential not a hasnot

FFS

Bravo Sir. In a season of many 'FFS' posts which garnered many 'likes', I have awarded you a 'like' of my own. Highly deserved. It was delivered with aplomb - a big, bold, straight-between-the-eyes 'FFS'.

Hopefully Drew appreciates that his own recent 'FFS' was good, but not in this class. Sorry Drew.