Pre-Season Training Begins

Shull, I'm st mirren through and through, no ifs no buts no maybes. I have no interest in rangers in a supporter capacity, but your complete insistence on highlighting newco, oldco, sevco, newcunto, is borderline embarrassing. Rangers went bust, that's a fact, but the 'new' Rangers, is still Rangers, same fans, same stadium, same trophies won. You can get into the politics of what names registered at companies house all you want, but it won't change anything. It is posters like you who stop people like me from writing anything on this forum because of narrow minded juvenile responses! This forum is for St mirren fans, voicing St mirren related opinions, Rangers, celtic, and the rest have no business on here, you have a lot of free time on your hands, given you've posted 100 times a day since the website was launched, try channeling that time into decent, coherent, somewhat relevant statements!!!

This forum is for St mirren fans, voicing St mirren related opinions, Rangers, celtic, and the rest have no business on here, you have a lot of free time on your hands, given you've posted 100 times a day since the website was launched, try channeling that time into decent, coherent, somewhat relevant statements!!!

If you are going to make a clumsy attempt at twatting someone on a forum it's best to make sure you don't get caught in the crossfire.

A full stop would be nice.

Shull, I'm st mirren through and through, no ifs no buts no maybes. I have no interest in rangers in a supporter capacity, but your complete insistence on highlighting newco, oldco, sevco, newcunto, is borderline embarrassing. Rangers went bust, that's a fact, but the 'new' Rangers, is still Rangers, same fans, same stadium, same trophies won. You can get into the politics of what names registered at companies house all you want, but it won't change anything. It is posters like you who stop people like me from writing anything on this forum because of narrow minded juvenile responses! This forum is for St mirren fans, voicing St mirren related opinions, Rangers, celtic, and the rest have no business on here, you have a lot of free time on your hands, given you've posted 100 times a day since the website was launched, try channeling that time into decent, coherent, somewhat relevant statements!!!

Telt! :)

And we are playing the Tribute Act in our first league match.

So...

BRING ON THE THE NEWCUNTO F. C.

The tribute act you talk of has won 2 trophies in their short history.....Div 3 and Div 2.

The previous club that died won hunners of trophies but that's all in the history books now.They are are shut down,closed,DEAD and nothing you,or any other blue nose sympathiser,can say changes this.

Aye,Buddo cannae be, because he is St Mirren through and through.

And the rest of us urnae.

Nae buts aboot it.

I would venture some of Buddos post is indicating you are quite fond of bringing Rangers, oops sorry lol.gif I'm a sympathiser, into as many threads as possible.

It's been mentioned a hunner times, it won't change you so fire in, it keeps you amused. thumbup2.gif

Edited by faraway saint