Club Shop Rebranded

Guest TPAFKATS

Bud, you are waaaaaay to worried about what other people think of the club.

Way too worried.

It's not healthy.

Thanks Doctor Oakster.

In my professional opinion ur a twat

They're putting up Celtic signs on our stadium and all you can do is crack jokes. Away and play yir trumpet, ya trumpet.

Celtic signs? As far as I can see, there is only one Celticsign - the one above the shop.

How many St Mirren signs are still in situ?

Get a life.

The only problem I have is with the wording of the sign above the shop. It should been the Celtic Shop rather than Celtic FC. As for the signage above the tunnel and chairs on the dugout, not a big deal and got some much needed cash into the club.

£200k + 2 loan players? Lovely piece of business. They can stick as many signs up as they want for that type of money as far as I'm concerned. As long as the manager sees a fair chunk of that then I'm happy as a sandboy

Me tae

Happy as a sandbhoy

£200k + 2 loan players? Lovely piece of business. They can stick as many signs up as they want for that type of money as far as I'm concerned. As long as the manager sees a fair chunk of that then I'm happy as a sandboy

I hear it's £200k plus add-ons. The eventual figure's going to be so high you'll be able to see it from space. Scott Brown and Craig Gordon are the loanees as well. Cracking work from the BoD, well done.

I hear it's £200k plus add-ons. The eventual figure's going to be so high you'll be able to see it from space. Scott Brown and Craig Gordon are the loanees as well. Cracking work from the BoD, well done.

Green(and white) with envy.

Give it another day and it will be £500k + 4 players......

I would love the £200k rumour to be true. I'd love £200k + 2 players even more !

Sadly, I still believe we're looking at £60k.

Naw, your trying to explain you "over reaction" as passion when it's only an over the top reaction to something and nothing.

TBH this is typical mass hysteria that hits the forum over various "non story" subjects. (fitba strips, season tickets, the board not making statements every 5 minutes)

Fire in, keep "booing" when you pass the ground, that'll show them. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

You stick to your nonchalant under-reaction then. Each to their own....

Don't be ridiculous........................ it had nothing to do with the BoD.