St Mirren V Ayr United-Ralston Training Ground

The 11 was the oriental looking guy. Was honking. Slow as week in jail. We were playing a team who where working 9-5 before the game. The only players that were good. Tonight. Where kelly Baird. Naismith Carswell And Agnew rest did nothing

5 players playing well in the same match. That's more than last season so progress already under Murray !!!

he was getting called cammy at the game so prob will be

Yeah it'll be him then, his name has been about for years down south as if he was going to be a big player for Burnley but I think their promotion stopped him from progressing to the first team, captained the youth side a few times. Would be a good signing although reports from last night was that he never done much.

Yeah it'll be him then, his name has been about for years down south as if he was going to be a big player for Burnley but I think their promotion stopped him from progressing to the first team, captained the youth side a few times. Would be a good signing although reports from last night was that he never done much.

yeah he didn't look up to much but saying that it was just a pre season warm up mallan if I hadn't seen him before looked terrible

Howieson has nine caps for New Zealand, although they are shite.

Listed as an attacking midfielder.

Could be that with McGinn looking unlikely to return, that IM is looking for a replacement.

They don't make caps like they use to.

Don't listen to what some are saying . He was one of the better players on show last night .

If that was him doing nothing , I can't wait to see him try .

Hopefully he gets a run out on Saturday and we can see what he does, what I've seen of him he reminds me a lot like Sadlier.

Don't listen to what some are saying . He was one of the better players on show last night .

If that was him doing nothing , I can't wait to see him try .

TBH it's difficult to take anyone's opinion of whether a player is good or shite, given the contrasting opinions of posters on here who have been watching exactly the same match.

Let's hope all of our trialists come good and we're able to offer them suitable deals.

If he has an oriental look and is a kiwi with a non oriental name then he is probably Maori, and as such, a good chance that he has a bit of flair and as hard as nails attitude.

Aren't you getting mixed up with rugby players.

If he has an oriental look and is a kiwi with a non oriental name then he is probably Maori, and as such, a good chance that he has a bit of flair and as hard as nails attitude.

His dad is Scottish and his old dear is of Samoan heritage according to Wikipedia.

Edited by kevo_smfc

I guess that Baird was at centre half and not Mclear.

I guess that the oriental trialist is a Celtic kid.

I guess that Reilly won't get a contract.

I guess your on anti depressants ....... Always look on the bright side or stop supporting Saintspunk.gif