Would Any Of The 17 Be Of Interest To Saints?

Give us Faddy, The Maverick stick him in there tonight.

Faddy all day. I mind He said at the tale of the season he reckons hes still got one last chance of making it down south and thats probably why no-one has touched him up here. I would take him in a heartbeat if he was fit enough.

Don't get the stick Carswell is taking, maybe he's not a hugely exciting player, but he's composed, comfortable on both feet and seems to have a nice range of passing.

He is totally uninspiring, he may be the midfield anchor but he is slowing down the pace going forward and absolutely sod all goal threat when he has ventured forward. The only difference between him and Thomas from what I can see is that Carswell is slightly taller and maybe more effective in defensive situations. As they said about big Kirk a player of limited ability sadly.

He is totally uninspiring, he may be the midfield anchor but he is slowing down the pace going forward and absolutely sod all goal threat when he has ventured forward. The only difference between him and Thomas from what I can see is that Carswell is slightly taller and maybe more effective in defensive situations. As they said about big Kirk a player of limited ability sadly.

The main difference is that Carswell has played around 100 games at a decent level. I'm not even sure Thomas could play 100 games of FIFA at a decent level.