Not Anymore For Me Thanks

Im beyond caring smokey, if we have 4k season ticket holders and another 3k paying at the gate the board still wouldnt invest the tight cunts, last decent crowds were 15 years ago when we were top goalscorers in Britain and averaging over 5k every home game.

And prey tell me who were the board?

We were not up for sale then, we had a decent manager, great crowds and entertainment on show every week sadly nowadays we have turned into such a laughing stock with players like Goodwin getting hounded (quite rightfully) by the media for being a hopless hatchet man and also going public regarding potential signings before they have even signed doh !!

What so u can moan even more about the standard and poor results that would obv come along with massive drops in attendance due to financial implications! Great theory!

Gentlemen, please don't confuse him, he has enough trouble tying his shoelaces let alone make any statements of any real sense.

Anyway, he made a very public statement that he's gone, I do hope he manages to keep to his word. lol.gif

We were not up for sale then, we had a decent manager, great crowds and entertainment on show every week sadly nowadays we have turned into such a laughing stock with players like Goodwin getting hounded (quite rightfully) by the media for being a hopless hatchet man and also going public regarding potential signings before they have even signed doh !!

Who were the board that's all I asked? We have selective memories about all the good things that they have done for us but by God we don't have focus in on the mistakes.

Who were the board that's all I asked? We have selective memories about all the good things that they have done for us but by God we don't have focus in on the mistakes.

No coincidence they put club up for sale once Tesco deal was done and future secured, all credit to them and guys like George Campbell who has been with us a long time who have worked very hard on our behalf, what i want to know is why the f**k we never kicked on after the deal was done and we moved stadium ?

Gentlemen, please don't confuse him, he has enough trouble tying his shoelaces let alone make any statements of any real sense.

Anyway, he made a very public statement that he's gone, I do hope he manages to keep to his word. lol.gif

I hope that he does come back.

Apologies for such negativity and hopefully dont get too slaughtered however anyone who supports this shower of shite by giving them your hard earned cash should take a long hard look at themselves. I have not felt this down since we got beat by 9 men **** in 2010 final, so down i decided to give the rest of the season a miss, lone behold we skelped Celtic 4-0 3 days later and i missed this monumental victory due to being so disgusted. Unfortunately i can safely say i will not be giving St Mirren football club anymore money until i see significant improvement and a possible board room re-shuffle / takever. I firmly believe that tonight we have lost the dressing room and most importantly the people who pay their money, the fans. I run a business and am self employed and Saturday is my busiest day i used to sacrafice this and employ someone to work for me to take my son home and away to Saints games however will now be doing the sensible option every Saturday and earning a good wage without spending weekends disgusted and out of pocket for watching that dross. Who else feels this way and how many are we set to lose for the rest of the season ??

bye1.gif

Perfectly entitled to your opinion. I happen to disagree and rightly or wrongly am of the opinion that supporters "support" their club through good AND bad times. So goodbye until you feel the teams performances meet your exacting standards and you feel up to returning!

We were the top goalscorers in Britain for the first few months of DL's 3rd season in charge... and people were calling for his head before Christmas! (Looks like DL blew the chance to win the SPL that year).

Where did you get that bollox from? Unless I missed a few months of my life that didn't happen...

Apologies for such negativity and hopefully dont get too slaughtered however anyone who supports this shower of shite by giving them your hard earned cash should take a long hard look at themselves. I have not felt this down since we got beat by 9 men **** in 2010 final, so down i decided to give the rest of the season a miss, lone behold we skelped Celtic 4-0 3 days later and i missed this monumental victory due to being so disgusted. Unfortunately i can safely say i will not be giving St Mirren football club anymore money until i see significant improvement and a possible board room re-shuffle / takever. I firmly believe that tonight we have lost the dressing room and most importantly the people who pay their money, the fans. I run a business and am self employed and Saturday is my busiest day i used to sacrafice this and employ someone to work for me to take my son home and away to Saints games however will now be doing the sensible option every Saturday and earning a good wage without spending weekends disgusted and out of pocket for watching that dross. Who else feels this way and how many are we set to lose for the rest of the season ??

Ok. Bye then.

Why would he have to leave the forum? All he said was that he wasn't going be giving any more of his hard earned money to the club whilst it continues in this state. Last time I looked there were a number of non St Mirren fans on this forum. I'm one - so is that Morton supporting fanny with the smelly trainer as an avatar, and that dafty from Arbroath stopped giving money to St Mirren many, many years ago. :rolleyes:

No coincidence they put club up for sale once Tesco deal was done and future secured, all credit to them and guys like George Campbell who has been with us a long time who have worked very hard on our behalf, what i want to know is why the f**k we never kicked on after the deal was done and we moved stadium ?

Of course, the period since the club has been on sale has been the most successful in our modern history.

Don't let the facts get in the way of your ranting though.