Not Anymore For Me Thanks

It's quite incredible. I'm sitting out side the hotel which cost me £60 plus all the other costs . I'm a student mirren fan through and through nothing will ever make me give that up. The unloyal should pass off with their negativity.

Sorry superfan. We'll be sure to ask your permission before passing comment on anything St mirren related in future.

Totally get why people are totally pissed off - came out of the stadium last night and people were basically shell shocked, not wanting to believe what we had just witnessed in the previous 90 minutes. However, we are a hardy bunch and no doubt the 2,500 hard core will stick with it as that's what we do !

There has to be change in fortune soon and the players need to play their part in this. We are basically being out fought in almost every game which is not acceptable and quite rightly the finger is being pointed at the manager. We have assembled a squad of players who look on paper that they should be able to hold their own in this league but unfortunately football isn't played on paper. Motivation, fitness, organisation and tactics are all down to the management team and for me we are currently lacking in all areas. The BOD must be thinking wtf is going on as they are looking at their customer base dwindling and their investment going down the pan. I do think we will eventually get it right but losing is an easy habit to get into - Spalding talked on the radio about thin margins between success and failure ......... our issue at the moment is we are consistently the wrong side of that line.

No answers - just a rant which I'll try and keep short.

So disappointed with this season so far, OK we've been relegated and there'e been a fair degree of turnover within the squad but that's par for the course for a diddy team these days but Murray was appointed reasonably quickly and it's not like we're in the same financial distress as the last time we were relegated - this squad is far better than Coughlin's (on paper anyway).

The main problem is that to finish third or fourth we have to win more games than we lose and Murray does not seem to have the nous for that as yet. He's in the classic poor form dilemna - stick with the plan and hope for a turn in fortunes (it was looking good for a game and a half) or twist, unfortunately another late goal left us bust again.

Let's be realistic we can't afford to be keeping two managers on gardening leave - short of relegation Murray's not going. We can come on here and bitch about it but there nothing we can do except maybe sacrifice a virgin at the autumn equinox in a couple of days time. If that doesn't work we'll have to build a wickerman...................

Sorry superfan. We'll be sure to ask your permission before passing comment on anything St mirren related in future.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion have no problem with that. However to come on and say I am not coming back because we are shit is a different thing. Why come on and tell us. because these fans will be at the next game or the one after that. Things are not great we all know that.

Edit to add

Nut a super fan. However given paid £36.00 for the ferry , £60.00 for a hotel then other costs with going to the football. So you might think paying that out would piss me off. Im not it was my choice and still think we can come good if we can cut out the silly mistakes and more thought into substations. Murray has been brought in for the long term , of course if he took us up then we would be a stepping stone for him . If not then the board will look at the long term for Murray. My opinion.

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Going to be difficult for the club to progress while the current board remain. They have admitted that they are out of ideas.

In all fairness we forced their hand to get rid of Lennon and again alot of Saints fans insisted I.M was the man for the job and also forced the boards hand to appoint a manager sadly we didnt have a scooby about (the Dumbarton fans on P&B did warn us he was tactically naive without Jack Ross).

That isn't going to happen because they have a 2 year contract....

After the the carry on with Tommy Craig there will be clauses in Murrays contract that if targets aren't met then he will be bagged with minimum compo, the board will have learned from there mistakes before.

Well at the appointment of Ian Murray our Chairman did say that the new manager was made completely aware of the fact that "we are in a results driven business".Third bottom of the second tier is totally unacceptable for a club of our standing and resources.

I doubt any manager would sign a 2 year contract that stipulated little or no compensation if things didn't work out.