Hibernian V St Mirren Spfl Championship 26Th September 2015

shull

Lol what a load of drivel

The poster in question is an ignorant arrogant prick and is a member of the original guest book

clique, if you continually disagree with him note that he is well in with the webmaster and he attempts

to get you barred, he succeeded with me but a few aliases later I am still here. clap.gif

Edited by murray street

Oh Ye of little faith, "3-0 4-0 5-0 hibs, stroll in the park for Hibs, Ahm no going". One should learn not to predict what the score or result will be as far as Saints are concerned, and you should always go to the match if you can unless of course your not really a fan.

I could have gone to the game, it's the second closest away game to my home this season, but chose to visit my daughter and help her with her house. i work a 60 hour week and have 3 hours of commuting every day, but I'm still a fan even if I decide not to go to individual games. it's up to me!

The poster in question is an ignorant arrogant prick and is a member of the original guest book

clique, if you continually disagree with him note that he is well in with the webmaster and he attempts

to get you barred, he succeeded with me but a few aliases later I am still here. clap.gif

Very poor Joe.

Carswell was signed to replace Goodwin and is possibly on decent cash so it's the age old justification argument. I'd assume he's on more than Agnew, having played around 100 games at Motherwell. Howieson is pretty obviously a central mid, possibly prefers the pocket, who definitely isn't a left winger though does have a left foot. His goal at Ibrox was great and indeed all his best work has been in a more progressive area. Murray will know he can't keep playing Morgan, but it appears he has made a bit of an arse of balancing the left side of he squad.

Shaun Kelly can play left mid. Certainly at this level

I could have gone to the game, it's the second closest away game to my home this season, but chose to visit my daughter and help her with her house. i work a 60 hour week and have 3 hours of commuting every day, but I'm still a fan even if I decide not to go to individual games. it's up to me!

Aye fair enough, not people like yourself i was alluding to though, if you read my post, which isn't too clear i admit, i was alluding to the people who predicted a massive defeat and that it was not worth going for that reason.

Edited by buddiecat

Cannae stand ignorant arrogant cùnts looking down their noses at other saints fans.

No st mirren fan is better than any other, we are all the same.

Thanks for replying punk.gif you know it makes sense. wink.png

Indeed

WE ARE ALL JOE

Lol

A point at Easter Road is not a good result.

We are playing the team, not the stadium, and Hibs are not a good team.

Its an ok result, not a good one, but we should be going out to beat Hibs, as we have done many many times recently.

The lack of ambition round here is killing us.

A point at Easter Road is not a good result.

We are playing the team, not the stadium, and Hibs are not a good team.

Its an ok result, not a good one, but we should be going out to beat Hibs, as we have done many many times recently.

The lack of ambition round here is killing us.

We go out to beat every Team

Some we win

Some we draw, like Saturday.

We do tend to lose too many , but I am positive we do try to win them .

What happened to 3, 4, 5-0 Hibs? Hibs destroying us?

TBF , everyone probably thought that we would struggle to get anything , the fact that we did is a bonus. We've still got a mountain to climb though , a 1-1 draw against a team who couldn't get out of the Championship last season is hardly anything to crow about if we still harbour realistic hopes of scraping into the top four !

TBF , everyone probably thought that we would struggle to get anything , the fact that we did is a bonus. We've still got a mountain to climb though , a 1-1 draw against a team who couldn't get out of the Championship last season is hardly anything to crow about if we still harbour realistic hopes of scraping into the top four !

Not me and I said so on the first page of the thread, Murray was brought in on the basis of having managed a stuffy Dumbarton side, or at least presiding over Jack Ross doing so, and he delivered pretty much what I expected on Saturday. In itself it's not enough and he's yet to figure out an effective way to play against smaller or like-sized teams who come to GHR and set out to frustrate us but it's far too early to be setting a deadline for solving this particular problem. While not being happy about it I'd be prepared to hang on into next season rather than send another manager (and his sidekick) on gardening leave.

I thought we'd win and said so numerous times. Was certain we'd make a good game of it. Where did the 3, 4 and 5 nil predictions come from? Soince we've not lost by anything approaching that score all season. Rangers injury time 3rd created the closest thing to one of those scorelines.

We are improving as a team. Need to cut out the late goals we've conceded in a few games this season, but I've been encouraged by a lot of the football I've seen for spells in recent weeks.

but its a start a draw is more than credible esp away from home