Music Gigs

BuddieinEK

Off to see the mighty SLF on Thursday, then the Wonder Stuff and The Wedding Present next week. Strummer, check out Ticketmaster. I missed out on tickets originally too but some got sent back and I managed to get a pair online.

I l give it a go..first missed fingers gig in 7/8 years..

I've only missed the St Mirren's day one in the last 12 years. There's normally a crowd of us go but none of us managed to get a ticket this year.

I still went with Saints top on

Great day all round

With The Men They Couldn't Hang and Eddie Tudorpole the support no way i was missing it

Didn't bother with Glasgow as i saw them at Belfast in Nov thought i would try something different

I'm surprised at the amount of young ones at their gigs now instead of the usual middle aged blokes hankering for lost youth

Got 2 face value tickets for Little Mix if anyone on here is interested............ cloud9.gif

Seriously, Just in case anyone has a youngster looking to go. Maybe a nice mother daughter event.

£39.75 each, Block 208. Club Lounge access included in the ticket which isn't on other tickets at this value.

Edit to add - TICKETS NOW SOLD

Edited by davidg

Next one for me is The Vamps at the Hydro. Not my cup of tea but my wee boy likes them. Make a wee family night of it.

After that it's ELO, not fussed also but going with my dad who's pretty excited about seeing them.

Considering James or the Manic Street Preachers, probably James as I've not seen them live before.

Springsteen in the summer which will be brilliant as always. Can't believe it was 3 years ago he was last here.

Next one for me is The Vamps at the Hydro. Not my cup of tea but my wee boy likes them. Make a wee family night of it.

After that it's ELO, not fussed also but going with my dad who's pretty excited about seeing them.

Considering James or the Manic Street Preachers, probably James as I've not seen them live before.

Springsteen in the summer which will be brilliant as always. Can't believe it was 3 years ago he was last here.

James are brilliant live,seen them a few times.They really know how to engage with an audience.

Takes 3 years to save up for a ticket!

James are fantastic live. Got tickets for the Hydro gig.

They are doing an appearance at HMV on Argyle Street next Wednesday (23rd) to promote the new album :)

I was thinking more along the lines of Laid by James. A few apt lines in that one but mainly for "She said you're like a disease without any cure"

One for the West Bank... Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Got 2 face value tickets for Little Mix if anyone on here is interested............ cloud9.gif

Seriously, Just in case anyone has a youngster looking to go. Maybe a nice mother daughter event.

£39.75 each, Block 208. Club Lounge access included in the ticket which isn't on other tickets at this value.

Edit to add - TICKETS NOW SOLD

Shite, me and IOBS could have a great time. thumbup2.gif

James are brilliant live,seen them a few times.They really know how to engage with an audience.

One of the best gigs I ever attended was in March 1997 seeing James at the Barras for the Whiplash album. Absolutely superb, really great performance and interaction from both band & audience. And some fantastic songs throughout. It also helped that it was a Friday night and my wages had just come in. thumbup2.gif

I was thinking more along the lines of Laid by James. A few apt lines in that one but mainly for "She said you're like a disease without any cure"

Me & my mate used to sing “She said you’ve got a disease ya dirty wee hooer”. whistling.gif

I know this is a long shot as most in this thread seem to have a modicum of musical taste, but I have two tickets for Coloursfest at Braehell for sale. Face value is £40 each. Will sell for £60 for the pair if anyone's interested.

PM me if you fancy them.

By the way, SLF were feckin amazing, although getting a cuddle from a sweaty, topless Zippy is a memory I will never shake.......

I know this is a long shot as most in this thread seem to have a modicum of musical taste, but I have two tickets for Coloursfest at Braehell for sale. Face value is £40 each. Will sell for £60 for the pair if anyone's interested.

PM me if you fancy them.

By the way, SLF were feckin amazing, although getting a cuddle from a sweaty, topless Zippy is a memory I will never shake.......

Misread.

Edited by faraway saint

PM me if you fancy them.

shutup.gifrip.gifFlush.gif

Wedding Present and Wonder Stuff on Friday, Churches and Twilight Sad a week on Saturday, RM Hubbert next month Adam Ant in June and Placebo in December.

The year is shaping up not bad.

Are The Twilight Sad supporting Chvrches bud?