Raith V Saints

Aye that's st mirren radio. That quote is from newspaper nowt to do with st mirren radio

Just like watching an interview on sky sbd then bbc. It's not same interview

I'm aware he spoke to St Mirren Radio before talking to other media but was open to the possibility The Sun had not quoted him verbatim... it's only a few days since the same newspaper claimed 1/5 of Britsh Muslims had said in a poll they supported jihadis.

Edited by Dibbles old paperboy

Realisticly we should be taking 15 points from they matches

I'd be seriously disappointed if we didnt win at least 3 of these games. If the team cannot overcome that opposition in that series of fixtures, then we are indeed , out of our depth and final damning confirmation of our lack of progress. Murray has to look at these fixtures and see a decent points haul , if he cannot then he should leave now, today, after reading this.bye1.gif

Imo this next four or five games will be the clincher one way or another.

We've all been guilty of saying stupid things and I'm sure Murray will regret these

comments, silly man, but this aside it's surely time for the board to wield the axe,

How much longer do our fans have to put up with this utter pish, we've got 4 or 5

winable games coming up which could relight our season but it just wont happen

under Murray, so come on BOD and get this c**t to fcuk.

Falkirk away was the last game I attended, I totally gave up after that, there's nothing

worse than walking out of a stadium with the feeling of WGAF, frustration and anger

I can handle at least it shows that you care, so lets get rid of this fraud and give our

fans some hope and maybe even a little joy for a change although that could be

stretching it a bit too far...

Sensational free kick. The amount it dipped was amazing but I'd like to see it from the side so, Shull, can you arrange a clip from the sidelines, roughly in line with the penalty spot? I know you can do it.

Naw, but a video clip of Murray leaving Greenhill Road with his black bag, I shall seek.

Hopefully today.

Does last nights draw against Raith Rovers mean that Mr Ian "arrogant" Murray will now be given more time as Manager?

Whilst the point is to be welcomed, I for one, sincerely hope its not the case that Mr Ian "arrogant" Murray is given more time as manager. From my point of view it does however re-inforce the point made by many on other threads on this site, that it will be Christmas 2015 before he either leaves voluntarily, which I doubt very much, or the BOD,s grow a pair and sack him.