Raith V Saints

Why all the anguish?

a. A defeat has been anticipated by most this evening - a draw at best.

b. There's a long way to go.

c. At least Saints didnae score first, this time. So... no pressure. smile.png

ALL to play for.

Can't be long until Howieson is thrown on as we chase the equaliser and Murray throws caution to the wind and removes Carswell on 88 minutes?!

Mallan Magic earns us a point

Mallan goal from free kick 88 minutes

Glad I'm not a knickerwetter.... whistling.gif:

Edited by bluto

Genuinely pleased for you bluto. Maybe 2 battling draws against the run of play against Morton and Raith will be the start of us turning the corner?

Looking at our up coming fixtures, if we fail to get a decent points haul, well he's gone in the new year for sure.

Qots, Dumbarton, Alloa , Livingston , with Morton on Jan 2nd. If that's not a great opportunity for the taking , well, shoot me now.

Was right in line with Mallan's free kick, what a peach. The only bright spot in a shocking game of football. We were absolutely honking, with next to no football getting played. Thought Raith looked as sh*te as us in the second half.

How many times did we punt it aimlessly to nobody, players wanting rid of the ball, even when they had time to pick a pass?

The confidence is rock bottom. Murray still shuffles about like a fart in a trance. Me and my wee lad had a great bounce when Mallan's superb goal went in, but ironically it could have bought Murray a bit more time.

Mixed emotions tonight.

Starks Park steak pie is worth a mention, very tasty.

Murray's comments in the sun are a disgrace

He comments on both sets of fans booing after a 1 1 draw on a Tuesday night said that's what he's up against And that he knows more about football than the fans

Is this guy wanting the bullet

Comments like that are about as far as you'd ever hear danny Lennon say.

I genuinely do miss Lennon

Murray's comments in the sun are a disgrace

He comments on both sets of fans booing after a 1 1 draw on a Tuesday night said that's what he's up against And that he knows more about football than the fans

Is this guy wanting the bullet

Comments like that are about as far as you'd ever hear danny Lennon say.

I genuinely do miss Lennon

On St Mirren Radio after the game he mentioned both sets of fans booing at the end but added perhaps that said much about the quality of the game they had seen and he didn't saying anything about knowing more about football than the fans.

On St Mirren Radio after the game he mentioned both sets of fans booing at the end but added perhaps that said much about the quality of the game they had seen and he didn't saying anything about knowing more about football than the fans.

A St Mirren radio interview would have been separate from a press interview.

Capital City Press who covered the game tonight have confirmed he did indeed say it.