David Farrell - St Mirren Assistant Manager

It was good to see Farrell out talking to and working with the players pre-match. Certainly beats Spalding doing very little.

Nonsense. Spalding could chuck a Highland Spring bottle forty yards across the park and find his man every time. No-one comes close, except maybe Joe Montana or Dan Marino.

Nonsense. Spalding could chuck a Highland Spring bottle forty yards across the park and find his man every time. No-one comes close, except maybe Joe Montana or Dan Marino.

Dan Marino never had the "bottle" to win the big one though!

I was busy with Christmas you tedious c**t but be assured the next time someone shares some unsubstantiated rumour with me I'll be right on to spill the beans to you.

As for your last statement, I assume the sarcastic tone indicates you have no f**king idea what was going on? Imagine my surprise?

Thats nice, you missed ANOTHER good result if not good game for us yesterday. Try getting along to some games, you might like it?

I know I'll regret joining the fray but isn't it possible that they club had to wait until the start of the month until funds became available to hire Farrell, I'd also reckon that being temporarily unavailable due to being probed by aliens is more likely than the Lord's theory.......

......the funds made available by sending Conlan & Reid back to their respective clubs.

Damn I'd kinda have liked it to have been down to aliens. ahhh.gif

Edited by Bud the Baker

Thats nice, you missed ANOTHER good result if not good game for us yesterday. Try getting along to some games, you might like it?

What makes you think I wasn't at the game?

One of my mates said he was standing beside some boring arsehole going on about 10,000 hours, the consortium and the BOD being culpable for everything under the sun, so I guess I know where you were.

On the club site now.

Have to say well done and welcome Dave.

But mighty impressed with Rae who called the fudgers on the board out with his "back me, or sack me ultimatum" to get the proper tools to do the job!

Why the f**k they blocked him for weeks, refusing his need for an assistant reflects poorly on them, but at least now its happened...

Phew! We might have been going into tomorrow's game managerless..!

None of the above happened. Which will come as no surprise to anyone.

You made a rip roaring fool of yourself on this one, simply making stuff up to get attention.

It's unbelievable that a self-labelled "super fan" like yourself would continue to try and spread groundless rumours about what's going on at the club you apparently "support".

Really sad that your personal attention seeking goes above the good of the club.

He could have, but given he was two days into his new job, and using the media as leverage, the list of possibilities is very, very small, especially since it was being reported everywhere he wanted Farrell in ASAP.

The obssesion with denial is almost 'Sevco-Esque' with some posters.

Your the one who is obsessed...obsessed with posting nothing but negativity about the club. I don't ever remember Rae quoting he was frustrated because he couldnt get his assistant in.

Edited by kevo_smfc

None of the above happened. Which will come as no surprise to anyone.

You made a rip roaring fool of yourself on this one, simply making stuff up to get attention.

It's unbelievable that a self-labelled "super fan" like yourself would continue to try and spread groundless rumours about what's going on at the club you apparently "support".

Really sad that your personal attention seeking goes above the good of the club.

Don't!!!

Re-arrange these words... "Seemed to have touched a nerve there?"

On the subject of spreading groundless rumours, how are our Argentine owners doing? Its nearly a year since you gave us the exclusive, fair do's for the heids-up!

Your the one his is obsessed...obsessed with posting nothing but negativity about the club. I don't ever remember Rae quoting he was frustrated because he couldnt get his assistant in.

Maybe all the media coverage to the contrary never really happened? Just like they never sing those bad songs at Ipox?

Quote from the Herald... 21/12/15

"There are dynamics behind the scenes which maybe impact on some things, admitted Rae. Thats out of my control. One or two things have not quite gone my way over the last couple of days. You can sit here and moan and groan but Im of the opinion Ive got to keep upbeat and positive"

Quite right Alex dont let the bastards grind you down! Your stuck to your guns, and got your man in.

Edited by Lord Pityme

Your the one his is obsessed...obsessed with posting nothing but negativity about the club. I don't ever remember Rae quoting he was frustrated because he couldnt get his assistant in.

You had better leave him mate he will be having a tough week following a win for us at the weekend. I can only imagine that it is playing havoc with the numerous negative threads he was hoping to kick off.

You had better leave him mate he will be having a tough week following a win for us at the weekend. I can only imagine that it is playing havoc with the numerous negative threads he was hoping to kick off.

Given the info below, I wouldn't get your hopes up. In my experience it's the individuals who shout loudest about being bullied who are the biggest bullies themselves.

Some people need excessive attention and get it by behaving inappropriately. It could be due to lowered self-esteem, a lack of self-confidence, low levels of self-worth or self-love or feeling insecure.Some perhaps are not bothered about the quality of attention they get, just so long as they get it, and so will elicit negative attention perhaps by making a scene in public and getting over-indignant about a trivial matter. Some seek out sympathy by always having something to complain about.

"Internet Trolling" is a good example of persistent, abnormal behaviour. This is the often anonymous use of forums to post irrelevant, disruptive, insulting or abusive messages, designed to infuriate or upset members, leading to replies, counter criticism, and arguments and taking the forum way off topic. The troll gets a kick from single-handedly moving others to spend their time and emotional energy on him or her, and even on each other. The best way to deal with Internet trolling, and other adult behaviour which is primarily intended to elicit attention, is to not respond, to not engage and to thus deny the person the attention they seek. If the perpetrator is denied the attention, there's a chance that they will think twice before taking this approach again. If they get attention, they might well do it again.

The manipulation, deceit, temper tantrums and "poor me" melodramas of attention seekers are also typical of adult bullies.

And there folks, is why you should should engage the ignore function. It doesn't always work as unfortunate use of quotes by others sadly leads to the drivel infesting your browsing.

Maybe all the media coverage to the contrary never really happened? Just like they never sing those bad songs at Ipox?

"There are dynamics behind the scenes which maybe impact on some things, admitted Rae. Thats out of my control. One or two things have not quite gone my way over the last couple of days. You can sit here and moan and groan but Im of the opinion Ive got to keep upbeat and positive"

Quite right Alex dont let the bastards grind you down! Your stuck to your guns, and got your man in.

Yes, and you took that quote as a go at the board, inventing ultimatums, etc. You made so much up that you actually then started to believe your own version of events.

Don't!!!

Re-arrange these words... "Seemed to have touched a nerve there?"

On the subject of spreading groundless rumours, how are our Argentine owners doing? Its nearly a year since you gave us the exclusive, fair do's for the heids-up!

Yes I think we have touched a nerve, you are completely losing the plot !

I'm very happy to discuss the Argentinian bid on the topic created on that subject, but let's stick to what THIS thread is about, which is where I am calling you out as a liar who completely invented a story that had NO basis of fact.

You've claimed a few times that Alex Rae was on the verge of quitting over the appointment of his assistant manager. He wasn't.

You've also claimed that he wasn't allowed to choose his own assistant. He was.

You also claimed the board blocked his move for Farrell. They didn't.

Just admit you assumed a lot of stuff, made up some stuff, and posted some lies to gain attention and we can move on. I wouldn't worry about your reputation as you don't have one.

I've already told you what those comments alluded to, and they were nothing to do with the recruitment of the assistant manager.

Again, where did it say he wasn't getting his assistant approved by the board?

Again, where did it say he wasn't getting his assistant approved by the board?

He didn't mate. He was alluding to the situation with Alex Miller at the time.

I wouldn't waste your time with LP, he doesn't like things like facts, prefers to just sail on a sea of wild assumptions and lies as those suit his agenda better than the truth.

Yes I think we have touched a nerve, you are completely losing the plot !

I'm very happy to discuss the Argentinian bid on the topic created on that subject, but let's stick to what THIS thread is about, which is where I am calling you out as a liar who completely invented a story that had NO basis of fact.

You've claimed a few times that Alex Rae was on the verge of quitting over the appointment of his assistant manager. He wasn't.

You've also claimed that he wasn't allowed to choose his own assistant. He was.

You also claimed the board blocked his move for Farrell. They didn't.

Just admit you assumed a lot of stuff, made up some stuff, and posted some lies to gain attention and we can move on. I wouldn't worry about your reputation as you don't have one.

Ouch! Thats the nerve right there.